Together Forever

Yoonbums POV:
I had nothing to say...
When she said those words to me. I didn't know what to think it all happened so fast. After she told me her past I just couldn't look at her the same way. How could I ...
I had so many thoughts going through my head.
"Is the girl that saved me even there?"
"Did she really do that to her mother and sister?"
"Is she crazy?"
All I could do was look at her with fear in my eyes.
I could tell that she was starting to get angry at me because I wouldn't say anything.
What could I say in a moment like this ?
"Y/n I didn't mean for this to happen... I just wanted things to be like they always have been, when I'd watch you, when I'd go where ever you went because I was too shy to go up to you" I said to her while looking at the ground.
I can feel the tention in the air.
It's suffocating...
Readers POV:
After I heard him say that he was watching me it brought me excitement just hearing it coming out of his mouth.
I didn't know what to think about the rest of the stuff he said but I got a bit mad because he was making it seem like he didn't want me anymore. But that couldn't be true. He's obsessed with me .. HE'S the ONE obsessed with ME .. so how could he say something like that ...
"What about my question, what do you say?" Y/n said smirking.
Yoonbums POV:
I didn't want to tell her anything because I know if I did, it would make her even more bad. So I waited... I waited for 3 more seconds before I just ..
Ran!
Yoonbum thinking:
"I wanted to be with her, I wanted to watch her but after everything I just couldn't handle it anymore ..."
Right when I touched the door nob she grabbed my wrist. We made eye contact and it felt like she put me in a trance. All I could do was just stare. She turned me around so my body could face her and then she spoke...
"Let's be together forever okay Yoon bum" she said with a sinister tone and yet her presents was warm.
After she said that it broke... the trance she had me under and all I saw was her move her other arm that was behind her, she was holding a knife and not even a second later with a gently swift move she stabbed me. You could even say it was beautiful...
"Okay Yoon bum it's your turn... don't you wanna stay with me forever too... why else would you have been following me all this time" y/n said with a warm tone in her voice.
She placed the knife in my hand and faced it towards her and before I could say a word she stabbed her self with the knife. There was no hesitation in her movement. We lost our balance and fell on the floor, loosing blood every minute ... every second .
We made eye contact while on the floor, she held me hand, and I'm that moment there wasn't anything warmer to hold and while my eyes were closing all I could hear were the most haunting words I'll never forget ...
"Don't worry we'll be together, forever now..."