Help me

Yoonbums POV:
Getting her home was easy since I knew where I was going. Having her in my arms felt amazing. Knowing that she needed me was something that gave me butterflies in my stomach. I never thought I'd be this close to her. So many thoughts where running through my mind right now.
"I wonder what's she's thinking about"
"I wonder if she's feeling the same thing"
"She looks so beautiful right now"
"I can't believe she needs me right now"
She felt like she was really out of it but her face said something different, her face showed that she was thinking really hard and yet also looked like she was trying to stop thinking about whatever was on her mind.
Readers POV:
I can't believe i really needed help getting home. I would have felt great full but right now I'm just annoyed that I couldn't get home alone and then all these flash backs aren't helping. I'll have to thank him later for helping me cause without him here I would have been laying on the side walk somewhere. We didn't talk the entire time, even if he did say something I probably wouldn't have answered from all the hurt I was going through. My main focus was all the pictures that were in my head. But that didn't mean I wasn't paying attention to what was happening.
*Arrived are y/n house*
"Thats weird ... I never said where I live and yet... here I am" y/n thought.
I still couldn't keep myself up straight and I think Yoonbum notice because he helped me all the way inside my house.
Yoonbums POV:
*Arrived at y/n house*
We were at here house already but i new that she still couldn't stand up straight so I decided to take her inside because I didn't want her to collapse and hurt herself.
Her house felt so... empty. It was cold and yet warm at the same time. But what was going through my mind was how I was actually in her house and I got excited! I couldn't believe it, I was actually standing in the house that I've been watching from a distance. I laid her on a bed in a room so she could get some rest. I put a damp towel on her forehead and asked her if she wanted some tea but just like that she fell asleep. She looked so beautiful laying there I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.
"I would what your dreaming about right now..." Yoonbum said with a smirk and brushing your hair to the side.