The Real Me

Yoonbums POV:
When she asked me that I started to feel a bit uneasy but I was to captivated by the way she looked at me that I just had to say
"What?" I replied back.
Readers POV:
Once he said that, I couldn't resist, I had to tell him everything...
"Since you really wanna know, then here let me tell you a bit about myself" y/n said with a smile on her face while looking at the grounded.
"When I was about 10 years old, I had a sister she was always getting everything she wanted and my dad loved her even more than me you could tell right away. My mom on the other hand loved us both equally so you see I loved her very much. About a month or two had passed by and my parents weren't doing so good so my mom decided to take my sister and I late at night. She grabbed the car keys and she put my sister in the back and put me up front with her. I was wide awake to what was happening and I thought to myself...
"Mommy left because she wants us with her forever just us 3, she loves us so much. Mommy knew everything about me and sister and I loved her for it"
But I realized that if we wanted to be together it had to be permanent because this whole running away thing wasn't the first time, my mom would always go back to my dad and I was sick of it. So I made a decision for all of us. I took the wheel and ... turned it (after I said that I looked up, right into his eyes to see his reaction). The car rolled and rolled, as you can tell I didn't end up staying with them forever but they did. They died and what did I get, all I got was a scar on the back of my head (I reached for the back of my head) and a father that can't even stay with me because I remind him of the past.
I started going out of my mind because all I could think about was the whole situation, I couldn't stop thinking about forever, I wanted to be with them forever. I needed it to be forever. I started to act different and my dad got worried so he took me to the doctor and they said that it had to do with the impact I had in the accident(where I have my scar), so they prescribed me pills I had to take them everyday. Those pills made me forget what had happened and ... all your following got me paranoid that the higher dose prescription had me imagining things were following me and watching me... so I flushed them" Y/n said with a sinister tone and a smirk.
Yoonbums POV:
While she's telling me her story... my heart started to race. My palms started to get sweaty. When she looked me in the eye while she was telling me her story my expression was blank no emotion , nothing, I didn't know what my face should look like, I didn't know what to think. The girl I knew wasn't what I thought she was this whole time. When she said the things about me following her, it made my heart drop. I didn't think that would cause anything. I just wanted to see her everyday and get to know her by the things she did. I thought she was finished talking but what she said next left me speechless...
"So Yoon Bum... would you wanna stay with me forever" she said like it was easy , like it was normal, with a smirk on her face.