I need you

Yoonbums POV :
Ugh what time is it .. I couldn't sleep last time. But after what happened my mind was filled with thoughts and images of her.
I should get up and eat so I can get ready for school. I don't want to be la- and I'm late . This is only happening cause I was to busy last night thinking about her and now I'm late for school.
"I better hurry" yoonbum thought.
Running to school isn't a good look for me. My first class is almost over but I should at least be there for the remaining time.
*At school*
"Damn it I missed first... I'll just walk to my next class. This isn't my usual way of getting there but it's fine as long as I make it this time" yoonbum thought.
And when I turned my head, that's when I saw him 'Sangwoo' ... but it was different this time. This time I didn't feel all nervous about it, I honestly felt nothing... I was left in shock to think the one guy that was filling my head was no longer making me feel any type of way, so I just hurried up and walked to my next class and before I was able to walked in I saw something, more like someone from the corner of my eye. It's .. her ! She goes to the same school as me .. this entire time!
"How have I not seen her before!"
"What's her major!"
"What classes does she have!"
So many questions filling my head about her being here but there's one question still remaining in my head
"Should I talk to her?" Yoonbum thought with butterflies in his stomach. But he won't go up to her, he was too nervous to even end up making eye contact so he walked into his class as fast as he can so she didn't have a chance to look at him.
This is when he realized that the feelings he had about her where the feelings he had about Sangwoo.
After yoonbum made this realization, he needed to know more about her , he wanted the questions in his head answered without having to talk to her. So each day after the next he devoted himself to her, he acted just how he was with Sangwoo but this time it was with y/n.
He slowly started getting answers to each question he had... to what class she was going to that day he saw her, to where she lives. He was starting to know more about her everyday and it made him happy! It got him excited! He felt even closer to her then ever before. All the thoughts he had about Sangwoo slowly turned into y/n , all the moments he wanted with him , he wanted with Y/n. He only wanted her and only her. The "connection" that was between him and Sangwoo was no longer there, the rope that connected him to Sangwoo burned with the feels he had and so he tied another rope onto ...Y/n