The Truth

Yukio's P.O.V.

After getting scolded y everyone I head to my room to clean up my bloody nose. Going to my bathroom I make sure to wash every trace of blood from my skin. Changing out of my blood stained clothes I put on clean ones that look almost identical to my previous outfit. Deciding to go clear my head I step outside and look up at the never changing black sky.  I let out a heavy sigh  missing Assiah's starry night sky and it's bright blue days. Walking around I stumble upon a pond. Though it is not off any pond I've ever seen before as it has a silver glow to it. Reminding me of the water Rin had poured down the demon king of waters throat. Looking in the water I let out a slight gasp when I see my reflection. My ears are slightly pointed getting on my knees I bare my teeth revealing them to have fang like points. Panicking I reach behind me feeling for a tail I let out a slight sigh of relief when I don't find one. Studying my reflection I check my pupils I find that they are still black not red like the demon king's or Satan. Pausing I frown slightly as I remember that Rin is a demon king now. Returning to my feet I decide to go find Rin as Bon was right even if Rin is a full demon now he is still my twin brother. Demon or not Rin has always been there for me now it's my turn to do the same for him.

Heading back inside I make my way to Rin's room knocking on the massive door I stand there waiting! After waiting for a while and knocking several times with no answer I open the door a crack. "Rin it's Yukio I'm coming in." Opening the door fully a step inside his room. "Rin?" Checking the bathroom door and closet I sigh heavily when I don't find him. Frustrated I sit down on the edge of the bed glancing over at Rin's nightstand I noticed some framed photos. Looking at them I can't help but smile at some of them one being of  Rin our father the other priests and me in front of the church. Another is of just Rin and me while the next picture is of Rin and Bon. Which surprises me as they normally don't get along. 

I frowned slightly at the next pictures but I also study them closely. One picture is of all the demon king's along with Rin and Satan. The demon king of fire having his arm around Rin's shoulders. As they have an identical grin on their faces. The other picture being of Rin and Satan. Looking at the picture it makes me realize the similarities between Satan and Rin. From their height to the color of their hair. As well as they're identical eyes. Though the more I look back at them the pictures the more I realize how happy Rin looks. Putting them back with others I look at the last photo which brings tears to my eyes. As it is a picture of our mother when she was pregnant with us.

Wiping away my forming tears I put it down.  Which is when I hear a voice in my head.  Yukio? What are you doing in Ren's room?"

I jumped slightly and look around when I see Kuro jump onto the bed. "Oh Kuro it's you have you seen Rin?"

Kuro sits down looking at me with his bright gold eyes. I notice his fur bristle slightly as he speaks to me with some anger. "Why? So you can hurt his feelings again!"

I flinch slightly at his tone looking down at the floor and shame. "No I want to apologize to him. I shouldn't have said those things him. He is my brother always no matter what he becomes."

Kuro's fur starts to relax as he hops off the bed. "All right I'll show you to where Rin is." 

"Thank you Kuro."

With his two tails swaying behind him Kuro leads me outside. following him I frowned slightly when he stops at a blue rose hedge. "Where is Rin?"

"In the maze."

"The maze?"

I look at Kuro confused until the hedge starts to move revealing an entrance. "This is a special maze if Rin considers you family then you can find your way to the center. If he doesn't then it will lead you out."