Demon King Brothers

Bon's P.O.V.

We aren't far from the abandon stone building when an agonying scream fills the silent forest air. My chest tightens when I hear it, so I start running off towards the source. Stopping in the tree line I stay hidden when I see Amiomon pacing almost worriedly outside. Iblis comes outside making Amiomon stop. "Could you figure out what's wrong?"

"No I don't know what's making it spread all I know is that wasn't normal holy fire and if it continues to spread it could..."

He doesn't continue, but everyone listening gets what he means. "Then we have to get our brothers here and father. Father would be able to help him."

We are all surprised as the normally non-expressive has a clear display of emotions on his face. "We can't have all the Demon kings here with what's going on in Gehenna and you know what would happen to Assiah if father came here without a human body to posses."

"Then what are we going to do?"

"Its spreading like a virus, so I'm going to see if Astaroth can help us. While our do that tend to Egyn and our little brother."

When Iblis finishes talking I hear another pained cry belonging to Rin echo from inside. Quickly the two of them head back into the ruin of a building. When his cries of pain finally come to an end I see Iblis and a rammed horn demon with a arrow pointed tail come out. "What in Gahanna happen Iblis?"

"We were causing a distraction while Rin was freeing Egyn he got burned by holy fire, but its started spreading and it won't stop."

"You let our youngest brother go on a mission with you! To the same exorcist base that tried to..."

"Astaroth you have to calm down and we are not alone."

Standing in the doorway of is another demon with long snow white hair braided behind him with black horns poking from his hair. Looking around Iblis and Astaroth bare their fangs growling. "We know you are there come out and you will not be harmed I give you my word."

Unsure why, but I trust him and step out from the tree line. The others early step out. Though when Artaroth and Iblis see our faces their anger grows. "You! You're them the ones who left our brother!"

"Astaroth."

"But Azazel...!"

"Astar."

Astar stops growling along with Iblis. Letting out a sigh he runs a hand through his hair. "Astar?"

Heading back inside to Rin who is calling for him he says. "Its ok xoxes xnaeyabbi I'm coming."

Iblis follows after him and Azazel gestures for us to follow him. When we enter we are shocked by what we see. Rin is death pale cover in sweat as he shivers into Astaroth's arms. Whimpering in pain Astaroth pulls Rin closer. While his tail wraps around Rin's like two intertwined snakes. "What's happening to him?"

Yukio and I both look at each as we asked this question in unison. "There is something like a virus in the holy fire spreading through his body..."

We watch in horror as the burn that had started on his hand spreads further up his arm. Astaroth struggles to hold Rin in place as his back archs as he screams in pain. Astaroth is forced to let go of Rin when his blue flames cover his body. "Iblis."

Iblis' body becomes covered in flames like Rin. The only difference is that instead of blue flames his are red. Trying to sooth Rin he winces as Rin's flames are much stronger. Over powering Iblis' flames burning him, but he doesn't care. He even lets his tail out from where he hides it and wraps it around Rin's. Sobbing his tears turn to steam as soon as they touch his skin. "Please just do it I want to go home I want see father."