The Shadow Kingdom

Bon's P.O.V.

Coughing the door behind us closes and disappears. Once we have adjusted to the demon air. We look around finding ourselves in a forest. The odd thing is that the tree are black. While their leaves are a beautiful blue color reminding me of Rin's flames. After walking around for we don't know how long we stop at the edge of the forest. Staying just at the edge of the forest we set up camp. Assuming that it is night time we get ready to sleep and set a fire.

Leaning against the trunk of one of the trees I cross my arms and drift off into sleep.

Rin's P.O.V.

It has been almost two weeks since I have returned to Gahenna. In that time Egyn has fully healed and my arm has been fully regenerared by my father. Laying in bed I snuggle into my blanket for warmth. While I bury my face into my pilliow desprit to fall back to sleep. As my mind fogs over I close my eyes and start to drift off back into sleep. Just as I am about to enter a deep sleep I am forced awake when a heavy weight lands on me. Letting out a groan I hear Kuro hiss as he flees from the bed. "Astar get off me. You're crushing me. I cant breath."

"Astaroth get off Rin youre going to smother him."

Much to my relieve Astaroth rolls off of me. Taking a breath I lift my head from my pillow. Looking to my right I see Astaroth laying on the other side of my bed. While Azazel is sitting in the chair next to my bed. Letting our a sigh a drop my head back into my pillow. "What do you guys want I'm trying to sleep."

"Actually we came here to wake you up. You're late for the meeting father called."

At hearing I jolt up causing myself to fall out of bed and land on the hard floor. Wincing I rub my head tenderly. "What meeting?"

Peeking over the edge of the bed Astaroth smiles at me like the Cheshire cat. "The one about the recent rampiage of demon creatures."

Leaning my head back I let out a sigh as I remember the demon beast I had to take down when I returned from to Gahenna. "Alright I'll be right there just let me get dressed."

Getting up from the floor I head over to my closet. Picking a change of clothes I quickly slip them on. Feeling the heaviness of the armor built into each thread of the cloth. Checking myself in the mirror my tail flickers out behind me. My brothers and father all having given up on trying to get me to keep my tail hidden.

(Only difference is that where the red is will be replaced with a bright blue color like Rin's flames)

Heading with Azazel and Astaroth to my father's palace we find my other brothers in the meeting room. Sitting at the head of the table like my father I glace at his empty seat. When he enters the room falls quiet quickly as he sits in the chair across from me. After an hour of discussing the rise in demon creature rampages. Still unsure of what is causing the creatures to go rabid we decide to call it a day. While all my brothers head back to their own kingdoms my father holds me behind. "Rin follow me."