Meeting The Demon Kings

Rin's P.O.V.

Astaroth lets out a fake shocked gasp. While I make sure that all my buttons are now secured. "Rin you naughty little King."

The blush that had started to leave me quickly returns. As I notice the deviant smirk on Azazel's face. "Az I didn't sleep with him if that's what your implying."

His graze narrows at me giving me a knowing look. As I am know for sleeping around not that my father or my brothers ever mention it. "I wouldnt dare think of it just noticing how happy you and your mate are to be reunited again."

Adjusting my jacket again I notice Astaroth. Standing behind Azazel he makes a faze at Azazel. Causing me to bust out laughing making all the embarresment in the room disappear. Azazel smiles rolling his eyes as he does knowing that it was Astaroth who made me laugh. "Oh I almost forgot we are all having dinner here tonight. I will be cooking, so you have incentive to come."

At the mention of me cooking their stomachs start growling. I'm about to start laughing again when I'm tackled by Astaroth. "Xoxes xnaeyabbi don't tease me I want food and I want it now."

"Astar why do you keep crushing me? Is it crush Rin day or something?"

"Are you calling me fat xoxes xnaeyabbi?"

"No I would never, but...-"

"But what xoxes xnaeyabbi?"

Sitting on me his tail hits the ground thumping impatiently. Daring me to say something. To give him a reason to go at me. Giving his a devilish smile I decide to give him a reason. "I'm not calling you fat, but since their your words who am I to disagree with my older brother."

I start grinning like a mad man when I hear an animalistic growl come from his throat. "Let the chase begin."

Teleporting over to the door my tail wagging excitedly. As demons especially demon kings love a good chase. Since it usually ends in a good fight which all demons love. Growling I bare my teeth at Astaroth egging him on. Growling back at me he starts running at me. Giggling like a small child I run down the hall. Having Astaroth chase me down the hall he starts creating rot to get in my way. As I jump over them and weave between as he shouts at me. "Rin get back here!"

Bon's P.O.V.

Waiting for Rin to come back I am slightly startled when I hear yelling. Getting off the bed I head over to the door. Opening the door I peak my head out to see everyone else doing the same. As I hear more yelling followed by laughter. Thats when we see Rin skidding down the hall only to be slammed into a wall by rot. Letting out a growling laugh Rin bursts into flames burning away the rot. Putting out his flames he quickly races down the hall. "Get back here you little demonic toddler."

The Demon King of Rot Astaroth comes down the hall yelling at Rin. Growling he manages to catch up to Rin. Tackling him they both end up going through the window. Racing over to the window everyone we are amazed as they are fighting on the ground unharmed from a five story fall. "Azazel where is Rin?"

"He antagonized Astaroth, so a chase as started."

"What there was a chase and I wasn't there."

Turning around we see the Demon King of Fire and the Demon King of Spirits. The Demon King of Fire perks up when he notices the broken window. Though when he hears the sound of Rin and Astaroth fighting a large grin appears on his face. As he body becomes covered in flames like Rin's except in red instead of blue. Heading towards the window we all move out of his way giving him a large gerth. Looking out the window his smile some how manages to grow. Diving out of the window we all watch is shock as he tackles Rin the two of them tussiling like animals.