CHAPTER 2 : Taeyong's House

Y/N took Taeyong inside and helped him sit on the sofa in the living room.

"Wait here. I'll bring a glass of water for you," saying Y/N went to the kitchen.

When she came back with a glass of water, she saw that Taeyong was not there. She was scared whether anything happened to him or not. She went upstairs and searched a room. Taeyong was not there.

She searched the next room. Taeyong was sleeping there. He had removed his school shirt and was wearing only his vest. Seeing his biceps, Y/N gulped.

"Oh my God! His biceps scares me!" thought Y/N.

Y/N's hands trembled and the glass fell from her hands and broke into pieces. Taeyong got up and saw the broken pieces of the glass.

"I..I'm sorry. I'll quickly remove it," saying Y/N took the pieces in a paper and went downstairs to throw them.

She came to Taeyong's room. The room was very big , with one side of the wall covered with Taeyong's photos.
She helped drink a glass of water. She gave him medicine.

"Taeyong, you know that we have our Arts project. The teacher has made you and me partner. I know you cannot do it in such a condition but you can surely give some ideas."

"Hmm"

" So, when will you give?"

"You come tomorrow".

" Okay."

"Can you cook something for me? I'm very hungry!"

"Okay."

Y/N went down and prepared omelette and toasted some bread . She came to Taeyong and helped him eat.

"Thanks. I don't think I'll be able to go to school this week. So, come here everyday and give me the homework",said Taeyong.

"No".

"Yes, or else I'll draw on your face!"

"No way!", Y/N exclaimed. "Okay, Okay, I'll give you the homework."

"That's like a good girl. Okay goodbye. Come tomorrow, surely."

"Okay. Bye."

Y/N went back to her house.

*Next Day*

Y/N went to Taeyong's house.

"Oh no! I forgot to ask for a duplicate key!! Shit!! Now how will I go inside?" thought Y/N.

She shouted, "Taeyong! Hey you! Open the door! Taeyong!"

No sound came nor did Taeyong come.

So Y/N jumped over the wall and went near the door to ring the bell. Hardly did she ring the bell when Taeyong opened the door and pulled her inside.

Y/N was panting for breathe.

"How did you come inside?" Taeyong asked.

"First you tell me is there any CCTV Camera focusing the gate?"

"Why?"

"You tell me, first!"

"Yes!"

"What! Promise me you won't so the video to anyone."

"Okay , but on one condition that you clean my room." said Taeyong smirking.

"What?!! You should do your own work."

"Okay, then I'll show the vi-"

No,No,No.. I'll clean your room."

Y/N went to Taeyong's room. It was in a mess. She cleaned it. Taeyong went to his room and sat on the bed. Y/N washed her hands and sat on the bed.

Y/N asked, " So what about the project?"

"Okay, do what I tell you." replied Taeyong.

Taeyong gave her instructions and Y/N did as he said. Then she gave the homework to him.

She came out of the house and checked every hook and corner of the house but there was no CCTV.

That boy!!! I will kill him!!!

*Next day at school*

The teacher came to the class and said, " I had given you the Arts project. So have you all done the project?"

"Yes, teacher." replied everyone.

They submitted their projects.
In the afternoon, the teacher came and smiled at them. Everyone greeted the teacher 'Good Afternoon'.

The teacher greeted back and said, "I am very happy with all of your projects but the best one was Y/N and Taeyong's."

Y/N was shocked.

Really!!! Ours is the best!!
All thanks to Taeyong!!
He has great innovative ideas!!

Y/N thanked the teacher. Everyone congratulated her.

She went to Taeyong's house and opened the gate. She had taken a duplicate key from Taeyong the previous day.

No sooner did she ring the bell when Taeyong opened the door and pulled her inside.

He pushed her so that she could lean against the wall and guarded her with his arms to prevent her from escaping.

Taeyong came closer.

Y/N was horrified and gulped.
They were barely an inch apart when she shut her eyes. She felt the warm breathing of Taeyong.
Suddenly, Taeyong clapped loudly in front of her face. She was startled.

"You thought that I would kiss you!" Taeyong said smirking.

Y/N kept quite and then said,"Today we had to submit our Arts projects-"

"You must have forgotten. What can be-"

" No, I have submitted it. The thing is ours was the best.'

"Obviously, the ideas were given by me."

Well... that's true tho!!

"So? The whole project was done by me."

"So?"

"Okay, okay, now stop quarrelling." Y/N again gave him the homework.

This went for the entire week....

To be continued...