CHAPTER 7: The Sacrifice

Y/N followed Jungkook outside the café. She was feeling nervous to have a conversation with him, together.

Jungkook kept walking without even looking back to check whether Y/N was following him or not.

Suddenly, Jungkook stopped and looked here and there, probably for somewhere to sit.

What to do?!!! Where is he looking at now?

Jungkook looked at her and instructed her to sit on the bench just opposite to him.

Won't he even speak..?...
Or is he feeling shy to even say me to sit?...

Y/N obeyed him and sat.
She looked at him straight.

Jungkook now didn’t have that ‘polite and good’ look on his face.

He was smirking at Y/N with an evil look.
Y/N narrowed her eyes..

Why is he looking at me like that...

“So, you must be thinking what we are doing here; not even talking?” said Jungkook smirking

“Wh-What are you trying to say?” asked Y/N.

Jungkook laughed and Y/N didn’t like it.

Why is he laughing like that?..

“Listen, I’m not interested in this marriage at all. I am just marrying you to save your father’s company. So, you should not expect any benefit.” said Jungkook.

What the fuck is he saying!!

Y/N was shocked.

She said, “You too, listen. I am too not expecting any benefit. I am too marrying you just to save my Appa and Eomma.”

“Oh! Really!” Jungkook laughed again.  “I don’t think so. Before we came here, you looked at me like you have fallen for me.”

“No way! I thought you were a nice, well-behaved man. But you turned out to be an as.... nothing.”

“What? I’m least bothered to what you say to me or about me. I’ll have no problem even if you sleep with other guys. You can even enjoy with them.”

Y/N was shocked to hear what Jungkook said.

“What?!!! What the heck are you speaking??..Do I even look like I will do that?!!”
“What are you telling? Do you have any idea what you are saying? “

“Yes! I know what I am speaking." Jungkook smirked.

Y/N couldn’t bear it and went away from there. She took a taxi and went to her home.

Thank God! She went away. Now its time for some spicy drama.

Jungkook!!Jungkook! Where are you my dear?” cried Mrs. Jeon.

“Eomma, I’m here.” replied Jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon came to Jungkook and saw him alone.

“Where’s Y/N?” asked Mrs. Jeon.

“Eomma, we were talking here and I was telling her about myself when suddenly she stood up and said that she is not willing to marry me and went away.”

“What?!!How dare she does this!! Wait! I shall talk to her parents. “ said Mrs. Jeon angrily.

Now what will you do, Miss Park Y/N...
Jungkook smirked.

They went inside the café and Mrs. Jeon said angrily to Mr. Park, “Mr. Park, haven’t you taught your daughter any manners? Leaving my son alone. How dare she!”

“Sorry, but Mrs. Jeon you must be mistaken. My dau-” said Mr.Park.

“No, no Mr. Park. It is you who is blind of your daughter’s fault. This is what you taught to your daughter! Shame on you!”

“Okay, I’ll see to it.” Saying Mr. and Mrs. Park went away from there.

Mr. Park was very hurt and angry at the same time. They reached their home and called for Y/N.

“Y/N! Y/N! Where are you? Come fast!” Mr. Park shouted.

Y/N came downstairs after 5 minutes.

“Yes Appa?"

“Y/N, you haven’t learnt any manners! How dare you leave your to be husband and go away!” Mr. Park said angrily.

That man!!! I will kill him for sure!!

“Y/N!”Mr. Park shouted.

“Appa, I didn’t leave him intentionally. He spoke very bad language which forced me to leave him and go away.”

“What did he say?” asked Mr.Park. 

Y/N narrated the whole incident and what conversation took place between Jungkook and her.

“What?!! Jungkook told you all these?!!” asked Mrs. Park.

“Yes, Eomma.”

*Time passes… in the evening*

Mr. and Mrs. Park are there talking in the living room when Y/N comes there and hears their conversation.

“Aecha, I don’t want to ruin my daughter’s life like this. It’s worse than losing the company.” said  Mr.Park.

“Yes. I think that will be better.” said Mrs. Park.

Y/N comes in front and says, “Appa, Eomma. I don’t want to see you two in the hands of poverty. I know that he is a bad person, but I’ll marry him. I’ll manage.”

“Are you sure? You know what kind of person he is.” asked Mrs. Park.

“Yes Eomma.”said Y/N.
“But Y/N, he-”Mr. Park started but Y/N stopped him. 

“No, Appa. Please don’t stop me.”

Saying, Y/N went to her room. She took her phone and tried to call the Jeon family.

“Hello! Mrs. Jeon speaking.”

“Hello! Good evening! I’m Park Y/N"

“Yes, Miss Park. So, what about you? How dare you leave my son and-”

“No, Mrs. Jeon. Actually I have migraine problem. Doctor said me not to stay outside for too long and if so then carry the medicine. I didn’t carry my medicine and I couldn’t stay there for the pain rose. So, I had to leave him and go. I’m very sorry for my behaviour.”

“Oh! It’s okay.”

“Yes. I am ready to marry him. I’ve no problem.”

“Okay.”