CHAPTER 8: The Happenstance Meeting

*Next week*

At 10.00 a.m.-

Mrs. Park was busy in the kitchen and Y/N was in her room busy with the designs. Someone rang the bell.

"Coming!" cried Mrs. Park. She opened the door.

It was Park Chanyeol, Y/N's childhood friend and obviously ex-classmate

"Oh! Chanyeol!! How are you? Please come in." said Mrs. Park.

"Y/N! Y/N! Come down fast. See who has come." cried Mrs. Park.

Y/N came down and saw it was Chanyeol. She went to him and gave him a warm hug.

"Chanyeol!! How are you? It's nice to meet you after a long time."

"Y/N! I'm fine. What about you? I heard you are marrying someone. Is it true?"

Y/N looked at her mother. "Yeah. I'm marrying Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon company."

"Wow! Congratulations!"

"Thank you", and Y/N smiled though she was not at all happy.

"Y/N! I bought a new car. So, do you want to come with me? You can do the shopping too."

"Yes, why not." said Mrs. Park,
"Y/N, you can go. After all, you will be getting married two weeks later. So, go and enjoy yourself. Goodbye. Take care."

"Okay! Thanks Eomma. Chanyeol, lets go."

They went outside. The car was parked at the main road. They went there.

"Wow! Its BMW

"Wow! Its BMW. The colour is fabulous. I always appreciated your choice, Chanyeol."

"Thanks."

Y/N sat beside Chanyeol and he drove the car.
There was traffic congestion. Beside Chanyeol's car was a black Mercedes-Benz V_Class.

 Beside Chanyeol's car was a black Mercedes-Benz V_Class

In the car, there was Jungkook. He looked sideways when he at a glance saw Y/N beside another boy. They were both laughing.

That's Y/N.!.. What's she doing here? And she is laughing with the boy. Who's that boy? Last week, she did so much drama when I said sleeping with other guys .., and now she's laughing with that boy. Wait, I shall teach her a lesson.

He asked the driver to park the car. Then he came towards Chanyeol's car and suddenly, said, "Miss Park Y/N"

Y/N, was startled. She turned and saw Jungkook and froze.

"What are you doing here?" asked Y/N.

"Wae? Do you have any problem?" asked Jungkook.

"Yes. I have."

"Listen, Y/N. You come out with me. I don't want to see you with that boy. We will buy the wedding dresses together."

Is he mad? What happened to him?

"Why can't I go with him? I can go for shopping with anyone I like. Moreover, you only told me that I can be with any guys and even enjoy with them. So, why are you now feeling jealous, huh?!!Mr. Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of-" Y/N mocked.

"Shut up and come with me." Jungkook said in a commanding tone.

"Y/N, you can go. After all, he is your would-be-husband. And thanks for appreciating my car. Bye." said Chanyeol.

"Okay, bye." said Y/N and came out of the car.
She glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook went towards his car and opened the door of the middle section of the car. Y/N went inside and sat and shut the door. Jungkook sat beside her.

Y/N looked outside to avoid Jungkook. The driver drove the car to 'Magie Bridal' shop to buy the dresses.

On the way...

Is he totally crazy? Once he is telling I can be with other guys and once he is telling I cannot. I don't want to marry this crazy man. God! Save me from him.

They reached the shop.
Y/N opened the door and went inside the shop. Jungkook was behind her.

 Jungkook was behind her

"Good Morning sir. Good Morning Ma'am." greeted one of the staffs.
They both greeted back.

Y/N saw the designs.

Wow! I never knew I could design so nicely! I'm very happy that I will wear my own designed dress in my wedding.

Jungkook chose one dress for himself and one for Y/N.

He came to Y/N with his dress and asked how it was.

Y/N replied coldly, "It's your dress. So you know whether it will suit you or not."

Jungkook didn't say anything.
Then he showed Y/N's dress and asked the same question.

Y/N looked at it carefully. So nicely the designs were embroided over it.

She replied, "Nice."

Jungkook went to the shopkeeper and the shopkeeper made the bill.
They went out.

Jungkook dropped Y/N near her house and while leaving said, "Listen. Two weeks later is our wedding and you must arrive at time. I won't wait for long time and that too for you."

Y/N nodded and went inside.

*In the evening*

Y/N's mobile rang.

It was Bae Suzy . Y/N received the call and said, "Yeoboseyo! Y/N speaking."

"Hello! Y/N! How are you?" asked Suzy from the other side of the phone.

"I'm fine, what about you?

"You leave me. Today Chanyeol told me that you are going to be married. Is it true?"

"Umm... yeah"

"Wow! Who's the bridegroom?"

"It's the CEO of Jeon Company, Mr. Jeon Jungkook"

"Really? You are so lucky, Y/N. He must be hot, right? And Chanyeol told me that he's quite handsome."

"Maybe..I don't know."

"Whatever, Congratulations!"

"Thanks. And don't forget to come on my wedding. Otherwise I will not go on your and Chanyeol's wedding."

"I'll surely go, Y/N. Okay Bye."

"Bye."