CHAPTER 3: The Proposal

Next week, Taeyong joins the school and he was welcomed back by everyone.

Chou Tzuyu was Y/N's best friend.

In the break, Tzuyu approached Y/N

Y/N was doing her work. On seeing Tzuyu, see lifted her head.
Tzuyu smiled at her and said, "Y/N you my best friend and you can do anything for me, right?”

Why is she asking me all these?

“Yes. Why, what happened?” Y/N asked.

“Umm... actually, I love Taeyong very much. He’s my crush since childhood. So..so ummm.. I would just request you to help me to approach him... and will you please stop going near him.”

“ Oh! That’s the reason. Okay.!!”

“Thanks Y/N. You are my best friend forever.” Tzuyu said happily and went away.

Y/N smiled

But....

Her mind could not accept this decision.

Did I take a wrong decision?!! But... Tzuyu is my best friend..I can't break her heart...

Somehow she had also fallen in love with Taeyong over the few days she was with him.

She walked over to the window.

Suddenly, everything became blurry and then black.
Y/N fainted.

When Y/N regained her senses, she saw that she was in the school dispensary.

Outside the dispensary, Taeyong and Tzuyu were standing and talking.

She slowlh walked over to the door tried to hear what they were talking about.

“—Oh Taeyong, if you hadn’t been there, Hyejin would have got hurt on the window sill” said Tzuyu.

“Its okay.” said Taeyong.

Tzuyu was feelings a bit uneasy..

Taeyong noticed that and asked," Any problem?"

“Taeyong, I want to say you something.”

“ What is it?”

“Actually...umm.. I..I lo-love..I love you Taeyong. You have been my crush since childhood. So, I want you as my boyfriend. So..”

“So?”

“So, will you accept my proposal?”

“Umm…”
Taeyong thought for a moment and then said, “Okay!! I accept your proposal.”

Hearing the last sentence , Y/N's heart broke. She went towards the bed when suddenly her hand touched the glass of water on the table and fell and broke into pieces.

Hearing the breaking of glass, Taeyong and Tzuyu came inside.

Y/N quickly wiped her tears.

“What happened, Y/N?” asked Tzuyu, her eyes wide on seeing the broken pieces of glass.

“Nothing. I was trying to get up when my hand touched the glass and it fell. I’m sorry.”

“Ohh...are you okay?", Taeyong asked her.

I am not!!

"Ye-yeah...I am ok", Y/N replied.

Tzuyu smiled and then said, "Y/N...it's done..."

“Really?!!! Congratulations Tzuyu and, Taeyong, you too.” Y/N greeted them and smiled. 

But her heart was shattered. She could not bear it.

*Few days later*

It was a holiday.
Y/N went for shower. She came back to her room and wore her dress. She checked her mobile while rubbing her hair with a towel.

There were 17 missed calls from Tzuyu. 

What the fuck?!!!

Why did she call me so many times?!!

Suddenly the mobile rang . It was Tzuyu.

“Hello! Tzuyu what happened?” asked Y/N.

“You quickly come to the park. I need to talk to you.” replied Tzuyu.

Y/N lightly combed her hair and let it down.

Then she quickly ran to the park.

When she reached there, Y/N saw Tzuyu sitting on a bench with her head on her hands

When she reached there, Y/N saw Tzuyu sitting on a bench with her head on her hands. She was shaking.

Y/N went to her and asked, “What happened? Why are you crying?”

Tzuyu raised her face. Her eyes were red. Her face tear-stained, her eyes lashes wet.

Suddenly she slapped Y/N and shouted, "You did it intentionally. You knew everything. I hate you.”

Y/N was too shocked to say anything.

When finally she found her voice, she asked Tzuyu,“What  happened? Why are you telling me all these? And why did you slap me?!!”

“You knew it. Taeyong.... Taeyong told me today in the morning that..he....h-he.. he never loved me. It is yo..you who he loves.” Tzuyu said, crying hard.

She went away from there.

Y/N was shocked. She still couldn't believe what Tzuyu said.

Without thinking anything, she ran towards Taeyong's house. 
Near the gate Taeyong was there, probably entering his house.

“Taeyong! Wait!” Y/N shouted. 

Taeyong looked at her and stopped. Y/n ran towards him and held his collar and shouted, "How dare you betray her! How dare you did it to Tzuyu! You said.. that… that you love me!”

Taeyong removed her hands and said,
“Yes! I said so. You come inside. I’ll tell you everything.”

They went inside and Y/N sat on the sofa.

“Listen, Y/N! I really hated you. Hated you like anything... But...

"But?"

"But..from the day when you cared for me, helping me in everything, I had fallen for you. But I didn’t tell you thinking that you may reject me. But it proved wrong. The incident which happened in the dispensary....I know everything. When I accepted Tzuyu's proposal you cried. On going back to the bed, your hand touched the glass and it fell. I had seen everything. I just wanted to see whether you love me or not. So I accepted the proposal.”

“What?! You knew it?”

Taeyong went closer...and said, “Yes. And Y/N.. I love you.” Y/N pulled him closer and hugged him.

Y/N cried bitterly and said, “I..I love you too.”

After sometime Y/N went back her house.
Both Y/N and Taeyong were happy.