CHAPTER 12: Change

*Time passes.... In the evening*

Jungkook was waiting in the living room. It was 6:45 p.m.

Jungkook checked his watch. After a few minutes, Y/N came up to the top the stairs and said, "Jungkook, I'm ready. Let's go."

Jungkook stood up and faced to her.
He was awed to see her in a Red Satin Strapless Dress.

She looked very smart and hot too

She looked very smart and hot too. She gracefully came down the steps.
Y/N had let her hair down.

Jungkook could hardly remove his eyes from her.

"WOW! Jungkook you looked so handsome. How do I look?"

Jungkook was too busy gazing at Y/N to hear what she said.

"Jungkook!!!" Y/N said loudly.

"Gorgeous! You look too beautiful, Y/N."

"Thanks!"

Jungkook stretched his hand and said, "Hold my hand."
Y/N came near and wrapped his hand tightly. Y/N was feeling very nice. They came upto the car. Jungkook opened the door for the seat beside the driver's seat.

"Y/N, sit here."

Y/N smiled sweetly and said, "Thanks, Dear."
Jungkook smiled back, cutely.
Jungkook sat on the driver's seat and drove off to Mr. Jeon's house.

Jungkook had a smile on his face of which Y/N was sure that was a pure one. He looked so handsome that any girl would fall in love with him..

They reached nearly after 25 minutes.
Jungkook opened the door and put his hand infront of Y/N for her to hold it. Y/N put her soft, warm hand on his cold hand and came out and then wrapped his hand.

It feels so nice when Y/N is wrapping my hand. Her hand is so soft and warm. I feel like never leaving her hand. I feel very happy today for Y/N is happy too.

I'm feeling very happy today. After his hyungs went away, he changed. He was speaking about so many philosophical things about me being richer than him. I've even seen him gazing at me with his loving eyes. Maybe he and Jimin oppa were talking something about me. I'm happy for he's happy to be with me. He has started loving me. Unlike the wedding day, today he helped me to sit inside the car. In fact, he had a soft and sweet smile on his face.