CHAPTER 9: The Grand Wedding

Finally...

That day came...

The wedding day.

Y/N was sleeping quietly in her room.
Mrs. Park came to her room and said loudly, "Y/N, wake up. Its already 6 o'clock."

Y/N didn't wake up.
Mrs. Park went to her and shook her and said, "Y/N, get up fast."

Y/N was startled and immediately got up from the bed. She went to the washroom and brushed her teeth.

Mrs. Park, meanwhile brought a cup of coffee for Y/N.
Y/N drank it and said, "Why did you wake me up so early, Eomma? Its only 6:15. I will go out for work at 7:30."

"No. Today, you will not go your for work. Today's holiday, you forgot. Today's an important day." said Mrs. Park

"What's to-"
Y/N remembered that today is her wedding. "Oh! I forgot it. Today I have to marry that crazy man,right."

"Y/N, don't say like this." said Mrs. Park

Y/N went for shower and came out  nearly after 20 minutes. She sat in front of the mirror and began to comb her hair.

Mrs. Park came up to her and said, "Y/N, today you are going to get married. So, try to keep calm and don't start quarrelling at the first instant. First try to solve the matter. We will miss you very much."

Y/N saw her mother was crying while she said all these. Y/N hugged Mrs. Park and said, "Eomma, please don't cry. I promise you that I will do as you told me. Don't worry about me."

Mrs. Park looked at her and smiled. She helped Y/N to get ready and put make-up on her face. Y/N looked too beautiful.

Jungkook would surely fall in love on seeing her!

It was nearly 8:00 when she was completely ready.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang.

Mr. Park opened the door and saw that Y/N's friends had come.

"Ahjussi, how are you? Is Y/N ready?", Tzuyu asked.

"She's ready." said Mr. Park.

They all went to Y/N's room and saw Y/N and Mrs. Park.

"Ahjumma, how are you?", Chanyeol asked her.

Mrs. Park smiled and said," I am fine. What about you all?"

"We are also fine", Suzy replied.

They were cheering her. They were looking so gorgeous in their dressed and suits!

 They were looking so gorgeous in their dressed and suits!