Silent treatment for your boyfriend who came home late and drunk

KIM JISOO

It's already 11pm but my boyfriend still haven't come home. He said that he was off to something earlier but didn't tell me anything more.

I'm so worried right now. I tried calling his phone but it's off. I can't reach his friends too. Where the hell are you Kim Taehyung?

I sat down the couch and wait for him. It turned out that i fell asleep in tiredness.

I woke up when i heard someone pressing the doorbell. It must be my boyfriend now.

I opened the door revealing Taehyung with my brother. Worst, Taehyung seemed drunk.

I look at my brother frownly. "What the heck oppa? What did you do to him?" I asked in a shout way.

"I just invite your fiancè for a man to man talk but he got drank. It's not my fault that he's weak." Jin laughingly explained while shrugging

"It's not funny." I rolled my eyes on him and took the drunk Taehyung.

He keep mumbling something not clear to hear on. "I have a girlfriend. Go away."

I glance back at my brother who was giggling behind. "Where did you take him?" I asked. "At the club." He replied.

"What's gotten into you? Why did you brought him there?" I annoyingly asked on. "Well, i'm just testing his loyalty. Asked him tomorrow about what happened." with that. Jin left me with Taehyung.

He then suddenly cupped my face on. His face was already red probably because of alcohol. "Chichu is that you?"

He look my face for moment and blinked twice. "It's really you." He planted a kiss in my nose after saying that.

He embrace me with his arms and started talking drunk. "There's a girl who seduced me earlier, chu." I frowned on his statement.

He continue, "She said that she has a nice and big ass." I gritted my teeth after hearing him. "What?" I asked in madness.

"Yes but, i avoid and push her away, cause I'm loyal to my girlfriend and i know that you have better, nice and huge ass than hers." After saying that he started squeezing my butt.

I hit his hands away, "You pervert taehyung!" I started hitting his arms. He faked cried and drunkenly speak, "You're not my chichu. She will never hit me."

I start rapping and scold him like Jin oppa "Shut up you bastard. I waited for you all night and now you came home late and drunk. I will never forgive you. Go to sleep now and let's just talk tomorrow when you sober."

I dragged him into our room. I changed into some comfortable sleep wear and came back to our bedroom. Seeing Taaehyung who keeps on mumbling something really made me more annoy and mad.

I annoyingly layed down the bed. I could hear his crazy drunken mumbles beside me.

"My chichu has a better butt than hers."

"She's just a potato when she stand beside my chichu."

"I would never sleep with that slut."

I silently chuckle hearing him keeps mumling those words. I keep on chuckling as he repeats those words, not until,

"My chichu kiss better than hers. She's so bad kisser."

I snapped and turned back to face him. I frown on what he said. I hit his arms, "Yah, Kim Taehyung. Did that slut kissed you?!"

He pouted on and give on a small nod.

"What the heck?! Why did you let her kiss you? Did you liked her kiss? Did you kiss her back? What does her lips taste like?!"