Bad Love

Hi everyone! First of all, i wanted to put on a credits on queenvioletsmile this is my first collab ever and thanks to queen because she allowed me to publish it in this account too.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this!☺❤

Bad boy. Bad love.

WALKING THROUGH the school hallway. She almost stumble when someone pushed her back. That moment, she knew. No one would ever bully her in the school except one guy, Kim Taehyung, also known as the school bad guy and trouble maker.

"What the heck Kim Taehyung?!" She annoying exclaimed at the guy who was giggling on the corner along with his friends, who was also.

On the other hand, Jennie who was standing on the corner, just witnessed everything what happened. "Who the fuck would bully their own crush? My brother is really a stupid guy." She disappointedly commented muttered.

Yes, you heard it right. Kim Taehyung who always bully his crush just to get her attention. He's really stupid isn't he? His dream-girl, his first love, the one and only girl his doting. He bullied her only to get her attention.

Who's stupid guy would do that? Of course, Kim Taehyung.

Jennie is also Jisoo's friends. However, she didn't tell her about her brother's feelings towards her bestfriend. She wanted to help him about how he should treat a girl right, how he should court a girl, how to get a girl attention in a manly way. But he refused everytime, because he's childish.

"My dear brother. I pity you for embarrassing yourself infront of your dream girl. Instead of liking you, she would probably hate you for being such an attention seeker." Jennie once again muttered in the corner. Shooking her head on how his brother laugh on Jisoo almost stumble. He's a jerk.

"Taehyung, that's enough." She butted in as Taehyung's eyed her. Telepathy, they look like they're on a telepathy. Just staring into his sister's eyes, he knew what she meant, same goes for her. However, he doesn't want Jennie to middle on his business. He didn't listen.

Taehyung roll his eyes, "Stop middling into my business-"

"I told you it's enough." Jennie exclaim making Taehyung eyed on her. "Should i tell her about it?" She said raising her brows. Clearly scaring Taehyung.

Taehyung who was annoyed on his sister. Walked away as if his mad or something, just to show his sister that he isn't nervous on what she just said. He show it off all.

On the other hand. Jisoo was all confuse on what Jennie said. "Tell me what?" She asked the girl who was gazing into her brother walking away.

"Huh?" She got starled, she continue, "Uh, it was nothing. Just to scare him." She casually explained as the girl gave in a nod. "Let's go together." Jisoo offered with a bright smile as Jennie gladly walk with her.

On her way to home. She was all annoyed and pissed off. Basically, Taehyung is her classmate. And worst, their historical teacher asked them to interview some Sewol Ferry Tragedy survivors during the incident.

She wasn't pissed off about the topic. But the fact that Taehyung, her bully is her partner for the interview that she's into right now. It's exhausting her.

She snapped out from her thoughts when someone arms suddenly wrapped around her shoulder. At the moment, she would never feel wrong about his touches. It's him again, Taehyung.