Chapter 6

Since you swam away Iida decided to swim after you and started to lecture you about wanting to go with the humans again. You sighed as he continued to do so.

Izuku sighed as well.

The both of you was annoyed with the fact Iida won't give up on just letting you think about going to the surface with all the humans.

All three of you was dodging the things that was sticking up from the sea floor and paying attention to your surroundings so you know how to get back to where you was. You was going exploring and you wanted to see what cool things you could find.

However what you didn't know is that your father was following you as well.

You was looking around and you saw the boat you saved the prince from. You swam over and looked at the burned ship And smiled at the memories it brought. You started to look around the place eyes shining with excitement on what you are going to find.

Still unaware that your father is following you and boy was he angry. Your father wasn't very impressed at the moment as he watched you pick things up and smile at them. When you swam away in a hurry your father swam after you keeping his distance.

Once you got to the cave you looked around to make sure no one was following you. He went into the cave after you and looking at all the things you collected over the many many years.

Your father was shocked at the fact you managed to keep this a secret and not have anyone see it until now. He saw you looking at a statue of a boy. A human boy.

"I wish I could be with you. You seem so nice and kind. But cold and distant at the same time. Why is that I wonder." You spoke while looking at the statue.

That's when your father heard enough. He knew exactly why you took everything and why you are collecting them.

"Y/N!!" He shouted.

You jolted up in surprise and looked at your father. "father?!" You was surprised to see him there but then looked where he was looking. He was looking at at the statue.

He's going to destroy it!

Before you could do anything he made it break into pieces and fall the floor. Your eyes started to tear up and shouted for him to stop as he kept destroying things that you collected. Once he was finished he looked at you and sighed. "Y/N, understand that he will never love you like you love him. If he finds out then he will probably have you go to people and used as an experiment." Your father spoke.

"Get out."

Once your father left you started to cry. You moved over to the statue and picked up the pieces of it. And looked at it. You cried more as you looked at it. "All I want is to be with them up there."

"Then why don't we help you with that."

*****************************************
Alright Ersala is coming who out BNHA do you think will be playing the part of Ersala?

I'm interested to know who you think it will be.

Anyway thank you for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!