Chapter 9

Once you was dressed prince Shoto came in and looked at you with his normal emotionless look on his face however the look in his eyes were different. You looked at him and smiled as soon as your eyes met his. "Come with me I'll show you around the palace." He spoke.

You nodded your head and went with him. He guided you all the way around the halls and rooms even the garden of the palace. He wore the same expression that he always does which made you s bit sad to see him like that.

You went to speak but then remember to have legs you had to give up your voice. You stopped yourself and continued to walk with him.

Once you was done he walked away and left you alone. You wanted to go after him but how could when you couldn't even speak. So you walked alone and looked around the place there was so many things they had that you never seen before.

A little bit later on you was called to go have dinner in the dinning room. When you went there and sat down you looked around the table and saw things you had no idea what of. You looked at Prince Todoroki and then looked at the things in front of you.

"You never saw a plate, fork and knife before?" You heard him speak and looked at him.

By his tone, it was like he expected your answer to that you have, but he has no idea your a mermaid so it's to expected that is his question and tone of voice. You didn't answer him and just put your head down looking at the table.

"Oh right, my apologies you can't talk. Hmmm how am I supposed to communicate with you then." Prince Shoto started to think.

While he was thinking you turned your head and watched as the people walked in with your food. They put the food in front of you and then you looked at the prince to see what he done. He picked up his fork and knife and started to use them. (yeah I have no idea how I was suppose to explain that😂 I'm so sorry!)

You copied him and started to eat. Once you took a bit your eyes widened the food was tasty. But you couldn't help but notice a certain crab moving towards you. You looked at the prince and saw he was looking away. You quickly grabbed Iida and held him on your lap.

You then noticed the prince looking at you with a raised eyebrow so you gave an awkward smile to him and continued to eat.

After that was done you went to your room and put Iida on the desk in the room frowning at him. "It wasn't my fault! They tried to cook me! I had to get away!" He said.

You sighed and sat on the bed which was surprisingly comfy. You gave a smile and laid down and started to roll around. "Y/N I really do think this is not a good idea! Trading your voice to legs wasn't a good idea and if you can't make the prince fall in love with you it's all over!" Iida said.

You looked at him and sighed, you knew that of course you knew that. Not long after Iida said that you fell asleep.

~Next morning~

When you woke up you sat up and looked around all the memories came flooding back into your mind and you was so happy.  You got up and got dressed. You walked out to where the boats are and looked at them all. A huge smile on your face as you looked at them.

"Do you want to go for a ride?"

You looked behind you and the prince standing there watching you. You smiled and nodded your head at him. He nodded back and led you to a rowing boat. He let you get in and then he did as well. He started to row and you got further and further out to the water.

You looked so amazed at it all, the surroundings, the boat, that you actually made the prince smile a bit. You looked around the area and then at the prince. He had stopped rowing the boat and looked at you. "I'm guessing this is your first time on a boat." He asked you.

You nodded your head at him and he gave a small smile. "I like going out to sea. I believe there is more to the world then what we just see. I bet I sound stupid though." He said.

You took his hands and shook your head at the last part he said.

"You believe the same thing?" He asked.

You nodded your head at him and he gave a small smile at you. The both of you was starring into each others eyes slowly moving closer to eachother when you got inches apart the boat tipped over. Unknowing to you the sea witches minions was watching you and prevented the both of you to kiss.

"We should go back." You heard the prince say while climbing back into the boat.

He helped you back in and then saw you nod at his words.

Once you both got back you both changed into new clothes. You was laying on your bed talking to Iida and the prince was looking out the window.

However he was captivated by a certain voice of someone walking on the sand.

*****************************************
That's the end of that chapter, sorry for not updating take this long chapter as an apology!

I got one more chapter left in me to do and then you guys can pick out of the two options I will give.

1 idea will be another book for this series (so book 3)

The other will be a completely different idea.

Thanks for reading guys.

Bye for now

To be continued!