Chapter 8

After the contract was signed you was given legs. However that means you couldn't breathe anymore underwater. Izuku and Iida helped you get to the shore as fast as they could.

Luckily they made it on time.

You sat on the rock covering yourself until you found something that could help you do that. You wrapped the fabric around you and just sat there. You didn't know what to do know. You had no where to go and no one that you knew, knew that would take you in and let you stay there. That's when you heard a voice.

"Are you ok?"

You turned your head and your eyes widened with shock. Shoto was standing there and he was the that spoke to you. You nodded your head some and turned fully to him.

"Uh- wait do I know you?" He asked.

You couldn't help but nod your head at what he said. He then looked at you and raises his eyebrow. "What's your name?" He asked you.

You went to speak but the sound never came out that's when you remembered you swapped it to have the ability to walk on land. You frowned and looked at him and then pointed to your throat.

"Oh, you can't talk can you?" He asked you.

You shook your head signaling that you can't talk. He sighed and looked at you. "Alright You can come with me. I'm not going to let you stay out here alone." He told you and had you to follow him.

You did as you was told and looked around as you got closer and closer To the castle you saw many people. You held onto Shoto and he looked at you in surprise. He could tell you was uncomfortable with the amount of people there. "It's ok they work here." He spoke.

You looked at him and nodded your head, let him go and looked at them all. You had a huge smile on her face.

Sooner or later they prepared a bath for you and helped you out, they picked out a dress for you to wear and then you heard the door open.

*****************************************
Thank you for reading, I'm sorry for a short chapter but an update is an update right?

Thanks for your support everyone I really do appreciate it and I got some options for you for when I finished this.

Bye for now

To be continued!