Chapter 3

Can we just take a moment to appreciate this boy.

*Moment of silence*

Ok thank you guys. Now the story~

*****************************************
You was currently by the boat that the Prince with his friends got on. You told Iida to be quite as you and Izu was listening in on there conversation. "When you going to find a bride then Icyhot?" You heard someone say.

Icyhot? I thought his name was Shoto...

"I don't know... Whenever I can find the right girl I guess." You heard a cold and calm voice say. You managed to lift your self up and look at the guys that was on the boat.

There was loads of people, a boy with red hair and red eyes, a boy with ash blonde hair and red eyes, blonde hair with a black lighting bolt and yellow eyes.

You looked at them all and then to the one guy you recognised, Shoto. He turned to the ocean and looked out, as he turned you quickly ducked so he wouldn't see you, you listened to there conversation.

Suddenly music started to play and Shoto turned around to the crew and laughed. He walked in the middle of the boat. "I never seen him this close before. He's so handsome!" You whispered.

"Y-Y/N what would your father say?!" Deku asked you.

You rolled your eyes and continued to look at the people dancing. They looked like they was having fun. I wish I could join them, all of them got smiles on their faces except that ash blonde boy over there. Father would never understand, I want to be part of their world. I want legs but that will never happen. . .

As you looked up at the people once more your eyes landed straight on Shoto. He had a small smile on his face as he looked out to the sea.

As the weather took a turn for the worse you swam down to your home with Deku and Iida. "They seemed like they were having fun right guys?" You asked them smiling.

"Yeah, they did." Deku responded to you.

You smiled as you swam back, you got to your room where all your sisters was already and they looked unamused then you remembered.

The concert. . . I forgot the concert again. . .

"You need to remember these things Y/N." One of your sisters told you.

You rolled your eyes and sat down at your bed. All of your sisters was going on and on about how you don't care and just want to embarrass your father. But that ain't true. You don't want to embarrass him not at all!

You just continued to lay there on your bed as you thought of something. When your thoughts got interrupted and the image of that prince came into your head. You don't know why he popped into your head he just did.

He looked so sad when he was looking out to the ocean... I wonder why though. Is he ok? Did something happen to him?

Wait... Why do I care? Humans just want to destroy the ocean but- why does he come into my head so often...?

Your sisters was looking at you and then at eachother. They all sighed and went back to whatever they were doing. You ignored them and went to sleep.

*****************************************
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS!! FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!

I will try and update when I can! But I do have other stories to update too! Or whatever.

I just want to say thank you for reading my story and I hope you all enjoyed it so far!

Bye for now

To be continued!