Chapter 2

I woke up later in something. I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times. I looked around to see people in white coats.
   My caution mode was on when I noticed the people were those horrid creatures...and I was in a lab.

I sat up to be in a medium cage which at least has a thermal blanket and a pillow. One of the 'scientists' turns around and smiles at me.
  "Did you have a nice sleep little one?" She asks me. She's a creature, having batwings on the side of her head and a bit long nails. But they were painted red.
   I slid to the back of the cage. "Subject 1732 is afraid, Terry. She seems to be not cooperating." The woman says.

A man with black hair turns. He's a demon..but an older demon.

"Try to cooperate with her then." He says. I look at the woman.
   "Sweetie, come here, I have food to eat," she reveals a tray of food. "It's 2 slices of wheat bread, soup, and a cup of water." She smiles and opens the cage, putting down the tray before locking it.
  "Oh and trust me, the soup here is great. Sometimes I sneak some and eat it, it has little chicken bites."

I am hungry... I move closer as the woman takes notes. 'Terry' turns and moves closer, noticing us. I quickly move back.
   "She seems to be cooperating way better and faster than other subjects." He tells the woman.

"Why am I here?" I ask. Terry looks at me.

"Because you are now in a better place than what you lived in." He grumbles "Nevermind, she's like other subjects..." Terry stays there, though.

I move closer to the food again, picking up the bread. I take a bite and eat it. I result that it doesn't have any drugs.
   I eat the slices of bread and notices I don't have a spoon, I soon realize that the water is outside the cage.

"Water. No spoon for soup." I say. The woman's eyes widen as she quickly takes notes and opens the cage, taking out the tray with the soup. Terry's eyes also widened. I think they think I'm dumb.

"Uh-Uhhh...come out sweetie so I can feed you." The woman smiles. If this is my only food for awhile, I must enjoy it. Terry walks away to pick up a call.
   The woman feeds me the soup and water as I sat on a chair. She leads me into a room and changes me into a long, button down white shirt and fluffy socks.
  I am put back into the cage after that when she asks me questions.

"What is your name and how old are you?"

I reply lowly "Remedy, 17."

"Nice, my name is Yera. Your new name is to be figured out." Yera smiles. She talks to me a bit more.

Terry pulls her over and talks to her, looking at me a bit.

"Sweetie you have to be really quiet, for your sake. Cover yourself with this." I nod as she throws in a blanket and another blanket over my cage.
   I cover myself quickly as everything becomes quiet and I hear footsteps.

A few minutes go by when Terry speaks "Hello your Majesty, Prince Terrence! How is your father, King Vain?" Oh no, King Vain's son is here?!

"He's fine. Now, I've been looking around your lab, trying to find myself a pet or slave or whatever." I hear the Prince say. He sounds like a teen.
   "Well did you find anything?" Terry asks. "Nothing seems right.." It becomes silent after that.
   "What's under there?" I hear the prince say. I tense up, knowing it's the cage I'm in.
   "Ohhhh that? Nothing your Majesty! Just some stupid Subject we are experimenting on I'm sure you would-" "Don't give me that shit. Uncover it." The prince raises his voice.

   My blanket is lifted from the cage, I hear it. The cage is opened as my blanket is taken off me. I rub my eyes and sit up. "We just got her yesterday, Her new name is pending and all else we know is that she's 17 and human-" "Human?"
  I look at the prince, he looks like a teen, tall, black hair covering his eyes, piercings, whatever.
   "Y-yes your Majesty, she does cooperate well with me" Yera sighs. I look at everyone in the lab room. The prince comes closer to me. He opens my cage and looks at me. "Her blood circulation is good?" Terry nods.
    The prince reaches to me. Oh no no no, I quickly move back to my cage when he grabs me. I yelp as I'm pulled out the cage, but I do notice I jingle.