Chapter 11

I leaned into Mim's face. Heat was rising up to my neck and face. My lips touched her soft small ones.

"Kiss me, now." I said into the kiss.

She started to kiss back. Our lips were moving in unison. I moved down to where her neck was, next.

"I'm going to do what I want. Stay still and don't be too loud..." I whispered, smirking.

Mim made small, little scared sounds. I leaned into her neck, and kissed it. Then, I nibbled it a bit, when she made a small cute noise.

I pulled away and looked at Mim. She was blushing very deeply.

"Come on now, go to your room. And sleep." I say to Mim and give her a fleece blanket.

(Morning)

Yaaaaawn...

I wake up with my black hair all over my face. I get out of bed and open Mim & Snow's room. I see both asleep, as I look over Snow.

She's hot, for sure..

I look over Mim.

Petite, curves in right places..

I woke Snow and led her to my bed. I laid her down and started kissing her.

(Mim's POV)

I awoke to see Snow gone. She was a pretty nice girl. However, she's depressing at times.

I whipped my head around. I could've sworn I heard a sound. Whatever, I bet it's just my ears fooling me. I turn back and look out the small window. I whipped my head around sharply, again. Okay, it is not me. There IS a sound from Terrence's room.

I slowly walk towards the door. I breach my self, trying to build up my confidence. I open the door wide.

I could not believe my eyes.

Terrence was having IT with Snow. Terrence paused and turned his head and widened his eyes. I started tearing.

"M-Mim it's not like that. I have an explanation! I promise!" Terrence said.

"You liar! I though I liked you and you may have changed a bit. You fuckin' use girls still! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you heartless, you dumb fuck???!!!" I screamed.

Terrence's eyes were wide. Tears were running down my face. I should've never let my feelings get the best of me! I ripped off my choker and threw it at him, and ran.

I ran all the way downstairs and stopped when I saw Ron. He was back from the hospital. He looked concerned and ran to me, kneeling to my level. Terrence's parents looked at me confused. I explained what Terrence did.

I cried and hugged Ron. He picked me up.

(Ron's POV)

I couldn't believe Terrence. The dumbass keeps fucking up.

"Sorry, but, I'm taking her. She doesn't deserve to be with Terrence. Your son is a fucktard. Again, sorry. I bet inside you agree Terrence is a bitch. So, I'm taking her." I honestly say.

Terrence's parents both nod. I turn to see Terrence. He tries to take Mim away. Mim screams and punches him.

Real. Hard.

Terrence stumbles and we run.