Chapter 4

The girl came. Her name was Ashley, a vegetarian creature. We talked and started watching a movie when the other door opened to Mim's room. I jumped and closed the door, going back to the position I was in.
"What's in there?" Ashley turned to me. I shrugged simply "Nothing.."

Then, stupid Mim came out the other room.

"Who is this?" Ashley stood up. I sighed and stood up.

"Mim...my pet human..." I looked down, then looked up with my 'feminine' face. Ashley's face turned, my face worked!!!

"I'm sorry...Mim, go, shoo!" I shooed Mim after I kissed Ashley. Ashley pulled away and patted the spot next to her. Shit...fucking Mim!

"She looks so cute!" I rolled my eyes.

"Mim, go away! Go downstairs to my mom or something!" I yelled. Ashley sighed and looked at me.

"So mean to her.." She whispered. Now I was furious.

"I'm NOT mean! She's so fuckin annoying!!! Little piece of shit! I've had enough I try to be responsible! Just- GET OUT OF HERE MIM!!!" I screamed, the vains popping out my neck. My eyes now red, my hair now white as moon. It happens when I'm mad.

Mim's eyes start to water and she turns, running out the room and slamming the door after her. Ashley looks at me "What the fuck..You didn't have to be like that Terrence. Jesus poor girl...I-I have to go home anyways..Goodbye." Ashley stormed out.

Fuck! I punched the wall, breaking it.

I looked around for Mim until I found her behind the couch. It looks as if she was finished crying. I picked her up and placed her on my bed.

"I-I'm really sorry I just wanted to bang her and-" Mim talked for the first time in days.

"And so you use girls?! Huh? Do you ever thing for anybody else!? Did you know there's a thing called FEELINGS?! No...you don't...." She was on the verge of tears. "You don't because...your cold and cruel...a monster who uses girls...a monster who would not care if he erased an entire species....You don't care....that's why your parents buy me...to see if you can care or be responsible...But you can't, because your such a horrible person." Mim ran in her room and slammed the door shut.

I punched the wall over and over. I was never actually capable of love. I use girls, I don't have feelings.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
Opening the door to Mim's room, I found Mim, asleep in her cage. I picked her up out of it very carefully.

Mim woke up a few after she was laid on my bed. She sat up and didn't look at me.

"I-I'm really sorry..." I pleaded. Mim just walked past when I stopped her. She pulled away when I grabbed her hard. I pulled her to me as she tripped and stumbled on my lap.

Mim got herself off me and tried to walk away. I pulled her arm.

"Stay...I command you." I smirked. Mim stared at me and rolled under the bed when I let go.

"Hey! Stay!" I looked under the bed.

"I did. I'm in the same room." She said lowly and closed her eyes. I don't like this Mim, I like her not so sarcastic...

"Mim."

"What?"

"Can I use you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't get to 'use' that girl.."

No reply.

"No."

"Why!?"

"Because."

"What if I command you."

"Still wouldn't do it."

"Please?"

No reply. But Mim rolled out from under the bed and stood up.

"Your gonna let me?" I smiled brightly.

"No," Mim replied with an 'ew' face.

"I command you." I smirked. Now she has to.

"Go to a club. I'm way too young anyways. Now goodbye." Mim walked out the room.

Did she just basically say no? This angered me.
Running, I found her as I tackled her to the ground. I shushed her and dragged her to my room. Quickly, I locked my door and threw her on the bed.

"Did you basically say NO to me?!" I yelled in her face. Mim screamed in my hand and shook her head no.
I breathed hard and sat up as Mim looked away, scared.

"I'm hungry..." I growled, literally. I bit into her after covering her mouth. She screamed, I smirked, enjoying the taste of the scarlet thick liquid rubbing against my taste buds to my throat.

Mim tried pry me off her. I grabbed her and forced her to the bed, trapping her.

It doesn't matter how old you are for us to be married, have sex, whatever. But you can't be '9' years of age. 10 years like a human. You have to be '10' and up. It's not crazy, trust me. We grow up fast. Might be '12' looking like a '18' year old.

I soon ripped out my teeth. You can say I'm vampire-like. But I'm a mix of everyone. I 'drank' some of her soul like a demon.

Mim cried a bit, still under my grip. I let her go as she ran into her small room, closing the door.

I flung open her door to see her in the back of her cage. I roughly pulled her out and flung her over my shoulder. I ran, downstairs, all the way to the backyard.
I took her off my shoulder and pushed her to the grassy green ground. Mim looked at me as I shut the back door. Lastly, I saw her laying under the big tree, damp due to the rain, from my window.