Chapter 14

All of you are gonna try to kill me, huh? Well you might get this late due to ME being upstate...I was gone for a while I know, I didn't even look at Wattpad. So you could post ALL the hate comments you want :).

-------------------------------------
(Ron's POV)

I watch Remedy sleep peacefully in her little pajamas. She's quite a small thing, but she's adorable! I can't even explain how adorable she is to anybody.

Remedy wakes up slowly and I smile, as she sits up and rubs her eyes like a little kid. I go and sweep her into my arms, with a response of Remedy burying her head in my neck as well as her arms going together and laying against my chest. I squeeze her affectionately and she yawns into my neck.

"Good morning" I say.

"G-good morn-morning.." Remedy manages to squeak out. She barely talks in the morning, sometimes, well at least that's what I remember from when we were kids.

I serve her some Fruit Loops, after I start getting ready to go take her to the mall or something.

(Terrence's POV)

I lazily get out of bed and call Snow over. She rushes to me.

"Yes Master?"

"Go get yourself ready, we're going to the mall. It's time to go somewhere fun, for a little bit." I command.

"Yes Master." Snow nods and goes off.

I go to the closet and see all the little things that were Mim's. I stare at it and my eyes start to water. Soon all the memories flood through my head like a river. Soon, I realize I'm crying with my face in my hand and Mim's shirt in the other. I shoo Snow away as she tries to come in.

"Oh Mim...I miss you.." I cry more, before getting ready to go to the mall.

Maybe...Maybe I miss her so much I might.. I might be in love with her?!