Chapter 3

(Terrence)

I see the new slave pet fall asleep. Matter fact, she's actually calmer, but annoying when she pulled away from me. But it was more than once she was annoying.
    She seems young, but smarter for human 17 year old, I guess. I don't know what to name her.
   Quitter was named because she wanted to quit everything she first tried. I hit Quitter everyday, stupid idiotic slave.
   I was careless with many slaves. Like Wretch, I used her for sex. But I still don't care. I have had one love, and I hate her now.

I took a quick shower, putting on a t-shirt and flannel pajama pants. I carefully creeped into the bed and slept.

I woke up in the afternoon, looking to see the pet girl on the floor asleep. Dumbass girl...
    I picked her up and put her next to me. She moved around farther from me. The girl awoke and sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked at me, got off the bed, and ran out the room.

Oh hell to the no. I ran after her, she ran faster before running into the guest bedroom and bumping into the bed. I stood in the doorway, dumbfounded. The girl climbed on the bed and hid under the covers.

Childish.

I lifted the covers when she was asleep. I huffed and dragged her off the bed by her feet. I'm hungry and cranky.

She almost banged her head on the post. The girl's hands made that squeaky sound while I dragged her.
   We made it to my room when I dragged her to her small room. I sat down behind her and made her sit.

"This will hurt...a...LOT!" I yelled and bit into her neck as she screamed. Oh my...she has the blood of an angel.. It tasted better than anything else I have tasted..

I ripped my teeth out her neck after drinking and put a bandaid on her neck after cleaning it. I want to savor the flavor!

"Will you ever talk?" She shrugged at my question.

"Your name is Mim. First one I put without a name like Wretch or Insanity or whatever." She nods and moves away from me. By her heart beat, I can feel she's terrified of me from biting her.
    I grabbed Mim by the arm as she didn't want to get up I guess. Her bell jingled a bit as I wiggled her arm.
   I dragged her across the floor downstairs, to the dining room. I dragged her to where my mother and father can see. Mim just blinked at them and did not move or care. Mother blinked at her and looked at me.

"Is she okay?" Mother asked.

"I don't know, her name is Mim." I shrugged. My mother nodded as she motioned me to come to her. I dragged Mim with me.
    My mother made me carry Mim in my arms. Oh no...she's gonna see if I bit into her. I danced, literally, away.

"Lada dee lada daaa!" I sung, just to cover. Mim looked at me like I had three heads.

"Oh just get the girl here!" My mother instructed.
    I threw Mim high in the air, really high.

"OOPS CANNOT HEAR YOU MOTHER!!!!" I caught Mim as she stopped screaming. We ran to my room, locking my door.

I huffed and collapsed on the bed with Mim in my my arms. She stared at me like I was on crack.
   Shrugging, I put her next to me. "Dammit... Never should've killed Quitter for food..."

I healed Mim's wounds fully.

"Well uhhh..." I looked around. I found Mim under the bed, eating a piece of bread.

"Well you could've just said your hungry" I pulled her out by her feet. I went downstairs and ran up fast to not let my mother see me.

"Here" I gave Mim a plate of toast and bacon. I'm not that dumb, we eat human food too. I took my phone and texted this girl. I don't really know who the fuck she really is, but eh.

I'll use the girl. Just for sex, but she doesn't know that. And by the looks of it, that'll be today!

The girl is coming in 30 minutes! Woohoo...but what the hell should I do in that time...

Mim needs some care. I looked at her as she looked at me with crumbs on her face. She soon wiped it off with her sleeve and pushed the empty plate aside.

I picked up Mim and placed her in the bathroom. She needs to be washed, she didn't for a bit. I got her bathroom crap and closed the door. I turned on the faucet and let the tub fill as I undressed her.
     She refused to let me. Mim undressed herself and stepped in the tub quickly after.

I, smartly, put on the bubble bath while the faucet ran. I don't want to see her private shit. Being a responsible person, I washed her quickly and dried her after. It was very quick due to the fact that girl was coming also.

Helping her with her bell choker, I pulled out a onesi for her. It had duck faces on them and the color was blue. It was cute on her, gotta admit. She was 17 but did not act like her age.

So it made her cuter.

What the fuck am I talking about? Oh hail no, no feelings for any girl, especially her.

"Mim, uhhhh, there's a girl coming so I advise you to stay out the room," all Mim did was nod.

We waited, until the doorbell rang, Mim going to her room and closing the door.
----------------------------------------------
A/N:

Hello my helpless victims!!! I have a new story I've been writing. More chapters to come! Also, I've written more stories so here is one ;).

-LLD