Chapter 13

---2 weeks later---
(Terrence's POV)

I hit the wall, frightening Snow. I look at her angrily. Mim is still with that bullshit boy!

"I hate you, Snow. You made me do this, you bitch."

Snow looks shocked. I sigh.

"I'm sorry..I dragged you into doing this. I guess I'm still upset, and you didn't have any choice, except to follow what your master says. I can't believe it's over a human, too...Ugh!" I rub my face.

I shouldn't be into a fucking human girl like this! What the hell is wrong with me..

Snow just stares at me dumbfounded. I can't believe I had betrayed Mim, again.

"I hate me." I state.

"I hate me," I say louder.

"I HATE ME!!!" I scream and Snow flinches.

(Ron's POV)

I woke Remedy up. She yawned and stretched adorably. She truly is an adorable person.

"G....good morning." Remedy yawned again.

"Good morning Remedy!" I grin.

Remedy gets out the bed and follows me downstairs to eat breakfast. I sit her down and give her a plate of eggs, bacon, and a small hash brown. I pour my liquid substance into my drink, which contains Soul Food.

I sit down and we start eating.

(Terrence's POV)

I eat in my room with the door locked, Snow is somewhere in the house because I let her. I eat a plate of bacon and eggs. I think about Mim a lot.

I miss her, a lot.

I just want to know why I'm such a fuck up. I keep doing things on the wrong path, and soon I'll go down the wrong path. No one wants to go down the wrong path, except me apparently, since I keep being such a fucking fucked up person!

Hearing a knock at the door, I reveal Snow. She walks in the room and sits on the floor.

"Why are you on the floor?" I ask.

"Because," Snow replies.

"Uhh...Because what?"

"Because I want to, plus I'm very bored" Snow sighs.

I slump my shoulders and put my empty plate on the small table. I grab Snow's arm.

"Oh so you think you could do whatever you want? Because you want to huh?" I mock her.

Snow shakes her head.

"N-no Sir! I...I mean-"

"You mean master!!!"

I pin Snow down, doing things to her... Just to get Mim off my mind. But it doesn't really work.