Fill in part 3 the final fill in

Dipper's P.O.V

I stayed at Bill's statue rather long since the sun had already started to set and the forest was starting to get a bit dark. I sighed at this because it meant I had to go home now and I really didn't want to due to how they have been acting towards me. I'm honestly thinking of the flame I saw on Bill's hand and actually considering shaking his hand but then again it wouldn't be too smart unless I can make a deal that doesn't have a loop hole for him to slip around it. I need to really think about it carefully but for now I'll just cling to that little reassurance of him hearing me and hopefully he'll understand me better or even tries to change his ways. Maybe I'm being a little too hopeful for that but for now I like that thought. I got up and left the opening after giving the statue one last soft smile. I got back to the shack and went straight to the attic to my and my twins room but when I entered I noticed all my stuff having being moved and everything was out of place. Mabel was going through my closet at the moment and I was in shock.

"Mabel what the actual fuck are you doing?" I asked my tone showed my anger well enough and I honestly was pissed. Because I knew I'll have to clean it up. Mabel froze and turned to look at me nervously. "Oh hi bro-bro... Nothing just looking for something," She said while fiddling with her sweaters sleeves. I raised a brow and looked at her like I didn't believe her because honestly at this point I don't. "What the fuck could you be looking for that would be within my things?" I questioned sternly as I walked into the room and picked up my things putting them into the bag and grabbed everything else from her and put them in my bags. "Forget it. I'm going to sleep in the other room with the triangle window. Good night Mabel." I said as I picked up my things and left the room not giving her even a chance to speak as I shut the door to the room I claimed as my own now. I set everything where they belonged and sighed as I locked the room door.

I could hear Mabel begging me to open the door while giving excuses after another straight up lying to me. I know she's lying because she's too nervous to even look at me in the eyes. She's using that tone she always does when she thinks I'm over reacting or being ridiculous in her opinion. It pissed me off that ever since the day of the towns folk praising her for saving the universe while they shunned and blamed me for it changed her attitude towards me completely.

She pretends she cares but even when we were back in California she stayed away from me at school and was always distant because I was bullied and she was with the popular kids. Sometimes I wondered if she send the bullies after me along with the popular kids or trash talked me. I don't believe that of my twin sister but I can't shake that feeling away that she does do that. I want that feeling to go away and maybe it will after this summer at least I hope so but with what's being going on with her and the rest of this family along with Soos and Wendy I doubt it. This might be the one last straw for me to cut ties to them because I'm so sick of being mistreated like this.

Our parents treat her like a princess but I'm nothing but nuisance to them. They beat, starved and neglected me for years. Ever since I was 3 I had to do things for myself. I had to get money myself to buy my own clothes, school things and everything else I would need. I had to sneak into the kitchen to get food so I wouldn't starve to death. If I got caught eating they beat me and mentally tortured me calling me names and just hurt me physically, emotionally and mentally. I was in hell and still am till I turn 18 and can live on my own.

But for that there's still five years well almost four years since I'm turning sixteen in four weeks. I can't believe it. I made it to sixteen I'm surprised because I thought I would honestly die either to starvation or end my own life before this. But here I am filled with so many emotions that I have build up and haven't let out unless I'm at that opening in front of Bill's statue. I don't know why but it comforts me to have someone I can open up to even if it is a statue that can't respond back but at least it's someone who'll listen to me talk without shutting me down or starting to talk down on me while hitting me for opening my mouth at all.

Sometimes I wish I had the ability to read minds or even know when people are lying to me so I can be sure of things. Because if I had that ability I could know the actual reason for being bullied other than me enjoying books more than sports. It's not the only reason they bully me because they keep calling me delusional and crazy like they know about what happened here in Gravity Falls. I never said a word of it or ever wrote any of it down anywhere. The only one who knew back in California was Mabel so that would mean she did say about it and blamed it on me calling me crazy. That's the only solution I came to but I don't want to believe that so I never thought about it till this summer with everything that has been going on and how she's been acting around and towards me.

I have been working my ass off in the shop because Soos, Wendy, Mabel and Grunkle Stan haven't showed up to open up or help me. They appear to the shop in the busiest hour and leave me to handle it all or they come when it's towards the end of the day which I find weird because Grunkle Stan loves money and never has ever missed a day from bullshitting these tourists for their money. Now during the mornings he's been asking me to open up and handle everything because he has somewhere else to be that's more important than the shop. The others give the same excuse I have stopped believing it even if I didn't even believe it in the beginning anyway.

I'll keep watch of it for the next two weeks and if I find anything maybe I'll need to seriously think about what Bill said to me three years ago about my family. He swore he never told a lie to me even if he did trick me into that deal but it was a loop hole he never specified what kind of a doll he wanted so that was on me for not realizing that little loop hole due to my own frustration with my twin sister for blowing me off for a guy with a thing for puppets. I was already ticked off with her but that just pushed me to frustration for her selfishness.

I can't trust them with the knowledge I have learned from the books and from the creatures that live in the forest. I need to keep that to myself as well as the fact that the weirdness waves are making patterns that remind me of morse code so I do my best to decode it when I can. I don't share anything with Mabel because I don't know if I can trust her since she hasn't talked to me much well close to nothing during this summer even before we left California.