Dream's

Authors Note:

Holy shit over 60 reads! Did not see that  coming... well anyway This chapter has smut in it so be aware. Oh... and don't get mad at me ok? Now let's get on to the story with your and mine dirty minds.

Dipper's P.O.V

"Good boy~" Bill purred into my ear. I was on my back the next second and Bill was french kissing me. I moaned into the kiss and raised my hips to his growing erection wich caused him to moan. "Pinetree~" he purred my name it sounded so right. He than started to take off my vest and shirt when he was done he attacked my neck and played with my niple and the other hand was going up and down my torso.

He was looking for my sweet spot and he found it right between my neck and collarbone. "Ngh" I moaned at the sensation. "B-Bill please stop with the teasing." I said while panting. "Take off my shirt." He ordered and it didn't take long for me to comlete that task. "Good boy~" He purred to my ear wich coused me to shiver from his hot breath hitting my ear lobe wich he nibbled right after. I gasped and he took the opportunity to french kiss me again.

He took of my pants while kissing me and I did the same cuz I somehow just knew that was going to be my next task. He broke the kiss and I whimpered a little about the loss of his lips on mine. He put three fingers infront of my mouth "Suck." Was all he said and I made sure to cover each finger with salvia.

Bill's P.O.V

*pauses the story with magic*

I decided to mess with Pinetree a little bit so I made my way to him and saw him slam his book shut. I made a spell to make him sleep and entered in his head and started the fun. Now that you know how Pinetree got into this situation now along with the story.

*un-did the magic*

(Me: Bill why the fuck did you brake the fourth wall like that?! Bill: Because I can. Me: Oh come on I just fixed it! Bill: Not my problem. Me: Why you little dorito nacho! Bill: Call me that again and I swear the only dreams you will see are nightmeres! Me: Ok! Now along with the story so I won't make Bill even angrier so he will give me the damn nightmeres as for punishment and I do not want that...)

Once they were covered in salvia I took them out of Pinetree's mouth and put one finger to his entrance and put it in without warning wich caused him to scream my name. "The pain will go away so just relax." I told him softly. 'Ugh I hate it when I have to act all soft and caring!' I screamed in my head to myself.

I added another finger and started scissoring his entrance and added the third finger and started bumping them in and out I tried to look for that one spot. "BILL!!! Nghhhh aghhh!" Pinetree moand loudly. "Found it~." I said in a sing song voice. I took my fingers out and he wimpered from the loss. "Don't worry you get something much better now." I told him. I positioned myself to his entrance and slammed into him he screamed at the top of his lungs my name.

I pulled almost all the way out and slammed right in to the same spot where I knew his prostate was. "Ahh!!! BILL!!!" He screamed my name. I kept slamming into him and started to bump his erection in sync with my trhust. "Bill I'm gonna-" he was cut short by him comming all over his chest. I trhusted couple more times before I came inside him I pulled out and snapped my fingers and we were both dressed again. "I will visit you again in your dream's Pinetree." I told him before I left.

Dipper's P.O.V

After that I woke up in the middle of the rose opening with a boner. "Fuck..."was all I could say. 'Well I need to take care of that after I get home and go to the bathroom to shower. When I stood up pain shot trhough my lover back and my ass. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" I yelled so that was a wet dream but I still got the fucking pain from it?! 'You can't actually be serious!' I thought. I started to walk back to the mystery shack while ignoring my thoughts and my pain from my hips and lover back.

Authors Note:

Gosh that took forever! I'm really sorry for the shitty smut! And I hope you don't hate me... but anyway next chapter will be out in a week. So I hope you enjoyed this and sorry that it's so short the next chapter will be longer I promise!

Remember reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram bye gold bye!