Fill in part 1

Authors Note:
Hello my dear readers! Time for the filler chapter. So I will now put the facts what happened before they moved into the mystery shack and why and all of that. There will be about three parts for thease filler chapters so you don't need to worry about not getting every little detail bc you will get them. Now let's get down to business. Also about the Halloween special it will come out later. Correction.... way late... I will put it in the end...😅😅

Dipper's P.O.V

I was lying on my bed when I got a call from grunkle Stan that the wierdness has increased a lot after we left with Mabel. He didn't tell me at first bc he didn't think it was nothing serious, but it got worse. We were 12 at the time when we first met Bill Chiper who is a dream demon. Our summer was exiting, but at the same time completly filled with mysteries. Nothing was under control I sacrefied everything for Mabel and all of the towns people to keep them save I got nothing in return. I am still bit bitter to them, but along with this fill in. I am 15 at the moment just turned with Mabel last summer. Like I said I was reading a book he 3rd journal from Bill's page and I was wondering why did he only talk to me in private and not with anyone else when it came to his plans. I also realized something when I was twelve that I'm gay well more like bisexual. When I came back to California and school started again I had a crush on this super hot guy well enough of that.

Mom and Dad were not happy to find out when I told them so I kept it secret from everyone else even Mabel bc my parents told me not tell her that it would be bad influens to her so I didn't tell her. When Mabel came out as a bisexual like me our parents accepted it easily. Mabel was always there favorite and I was only a nerd or a freak to them. They never cared what happened to me Mabel always took the responsibility of taking care of me, but I always denied the help from her only bc our parents despised it. Even when we left on our summer vacation to Gravity falls, origeon. They only said bye to Mabel and hugged her. When she was out of the door they just walked away hateful look on there faces. I just walked out back then even when we came back from Gravity falls nothing chanced. anyway I'm still being bullied Mabel doesn't know neather do our parents well more like her parents. They never found out about the bulleing and I still wonder how in the million of years have they not heard about it.

So much has happened ever sense we came back Mabel is still popular and I'm in her shadow, but we have become more distant lately and I have no idea why. In school she stays away from me and she seems to be hiding something from me and I have no idea what it is.

(Oh right the portal incident hasn't happened yet so they defeated Bill on there own before Ford came in. I don't like to copy the show comepletly so I will be doing some chances so it will be a bit different. I know this is full of shit, but I don't care I just want to clear somethings out so I know this is pretty boring. Don't worry though it will get interesting maybe not sure...)