The plan

Third P.O.V

Bill and Kill spend the entire night all the way to the afternoon making the plan to save their younger brother from the clutches of Mason and Mabel Gleeful from Reverse falls. They had the work cut out for them since those two were prepared and knew a lot more than most would of magic and how to bend it to your will. Kill was finishing up his part of the work to get the plan together. Bill was already done with his part of work for the plan and now he was just going over the details and everything making sure he didn't miss anything and that it would be as perfect as any plan could be. Those two wanted the younger brother back they needed him just as much as he needed them. Kill finished his part and started going over it before the two switched and read over each others work placing corrections or noting if something was unclear to them. This was the longest they had ever been at peace with each other without any fights at all.

"Let's go over the plan together now," Bill said, as he took a seat next to his older brother who nodded and they started going over the plan. "We'll go to their show disguised as normal people and get picked to go onto the stage. We'll play along while communicating with Will. After that we'll leave and come back during the night when their doing their usual routines with Mabel admiring herself from the mirror and Mason is reading the journals and going over his great grandfathers work to double check it," Kill started explaining, as it was the easy part of their plan. "Right then one of us distract Mason while the other sneaks to Will and starts the spell to break those chains. Once that starts it will alert the two so we need to take one of them out which most likely would work if we did Mabel instead of Mason seeing as she has quite the ability to be calm in any situation. So we knock her out then all that's left is Mason," Bill continued on their plan. "Mason will most likely head for the place he has Will at so that leaves one of us to follow him there and join in on the spell to get it going faster so he won't have any room to create a protection or intervene with the process of breaking those chains," Kill added, as they read at the plans and continued on with this one after another plan telling. There were multiple boring parts between that and the ending result. "Finally we cause endless nightmares and night terrors upon the bitch and then we leave taking Will with us give him a couple days to get his energy back and then I'll tell my master plan to taking over Gravity falls and the rest of that planet!" Bill said with a laugh, as he grinned wickedly. Kill rolled his eyes at this but nodded. "Sounds good to me," he said with a grin of his own.

The two later on did head to bed to get some rest as they had stayed up from morning through the night till the next afternoon. Even if they didn't need to sleep they do get some rest and it regenerates their energy quicker and brings their powers to their full potential much faster of course Bill doesn't like to sleep much but right now he doesn't have much of a choice since his powers won't regenerate normally due to being trapped in that damned statue for 3 years well almost 4 years so his powers are really low since he hadn't been using them that much since he couldn't and he had used most of his energy to not make that rift collapse in on itself so that dimension wouldn't destroy itself and the other dimensions linked to Gravity falls as well.

Will's P.O.V

I'm trying so hard to please Burning tree and Fallen star that I don't know what I want anymore. I wish I could be free and be with my brothers again but I know that won't happen with these chains. Even the smallest mistake gets me hurt and I hate how Fallen star likes to cause my mistakes so she can punish me just for the fun of it. Burning tree isn't much better but at least he doesn't make me make mistakes on purpose. I just hope my brothers will find a way to save me. They said they would but everything didn't go as planned for Bill in Gravity falls which was a bit hard for me since I wanted to help him but couldn't because I'm trapped here in Reverse falls. Even thinking about it makes me sad and I want to cry over it because he has always been there for me just like Kill has been. It's a bit odd how we're all so different yet we look exactly one another. It was funny to see others try and guess whose who without us making it clear which is which with our personalities being so different. I'm the more emotional one out of us three so Kill and Bill are rather protective of me and no one has ever survived hurting me and I don't think Burning tree and Fallen star will be any different. I'm sure Bill will make them pay in some way for trapping me here and torturing me. I know he will if Kill won't kill them first. I have a lot of faith in my brothers to help me since we swore to keep together no matter what happens.

I'm really glad that I was lucky enough to get two older brother's that are so protective of me. I can't imagine a life without them or see any place where we wouldn't be so close to each other. I'm often the one to say I love them and I'm happy that they're there and it's a little funny to see them struggle putting their emotions into words to respond to my words. They don't show much of their emotions since Bill is mostly neutral but he can get really angry if he's pissed off as for Kill he doesn't show any other emotions but anger except when he is around me and Bill those are times he's often calm and relaxed unless he and Bill are fighting about something stupid or ridiculous which is normal for brothers to do. I've never had a fight with neither of them we do bicker but not a fight they tend to be more careful with their words around me. They never want to upset me and if they did they always made up for it with anything and everything they could think of. 

I have been in the punishment cell for a good week now since the twins are fighting and can't come to a compromise yet about how to go about the next show. I hadn't really done anything wrong I had completed Burning tree's task for me to think of what to do for the next show and he was satisfied with it so he gave me a reward but Fallen star wasn't happy with it at all she hated it and dragged me to the cell and now they're fighting about it because Burning tree is doing it whether or not she likes. So I'm stuck in this cell till Burning tree can come get me since he's preparing everything for the show. In the meanwhile I have to take punishment after another from Fallen star because she's angry that I pleased Burning tree. I'm hurting so bad from the wounds she has inflicted on me and I can't heal without permission which is why most have left scars along my body and it's one of the reasons I only have one eye left. She pulled it out since my eyes were bluer and more prettier than hers so she got angry and destroyed it. Still I have one eye left that is bluer and prettier than hers in her opinion at least which I don't care for. My brothers always told me not to focus on what someone who hates you thinks of you they're only jealous of what you have. They were right and thanks to that I'm not completely shattered by her words. Some times they do get to me and I need to run and hide so I can let out some of my emotions so they don't build up but now I haven't been able to do that so their just building up and I don't think I can build them up any longer. I'm already on the edge of collapsing due to it but I'm pushing it because I don't have a choice here. If I did I would let it out without a problem but that gets me into more punishments and I can't take much more so I just hope my brothers are coming to save me soon.