Cipher's back in town

Bill's P.O.V

My Pintree sure has a lot of anger in him maybe I can use this to my advantage. I have been locked into this damn statue for three years now this being the fourth year. I have been listening to Pintree talk and vent every time he would come here. For some reason I feel bad for the kid since I did warn him of this happening back then but he didn't believe it I guess he feels guilty for not trusting me. Even though I don't blame him I did try to kill him and his family for getting in the way of my plans. I can use his anger to my advantage. He was venting again so I decided to try something even if it didn't work it would be worth a try. I managed to make a small flame to my hand and looks like he saw it even if it was just a small flicker of it. I saw him actually smile and that gave me a small giddy feeling though I pushed it aside.

I know what I need to do and if this works I get my hands on Pinetree and they won't be able to use the Cipher wheel against me again but if it fails they'll banish me forever from here. I better make sure it works and I can do it. But first Pinetree needs to be pushed over the edge to make a deal to free me. That won't happen easily but his theory about his family hiding something important could be it. I do have to make sure he won't tell anyone I'm free if he does free me and I need backup in case this does backfire on me. I could ask my siblings most likely Will will help me since he's the most sympathetic one out of us three. But I could use Kill's help too even if his temper is much shorter than mine but it would be useful to have him here. He does dislike the Fight falls dimension a lot and is just pissed off that he ended up there. Will wants to get away from those chains that hold him in Reverse falls. If I get them out they'll help me get what I want.

But I need more demons as well my old friends would follow my every order so they'll do as well. After all they were pissed off when the Pines family and friends intervened with my plans. This certainly will be interesting as I'll be more prepared for a war this time around since I know all the resistance's weapons and defense mechanisms. I have the upper hand this time last time they got me by surprise because I didn't expect Pinetree to be smarter than Sixer. But he is and he has certain potential to use magic as well. If I could make him take my side or even better make him loyal to me alone I won't have to worry of him intervening or helping them to defeat me.

So much planning to do after all a war is what I need for this to work. Pinetree just you wait you'll be mine before you know it. You won't see it coming.

~Time skip of two weeks~

He's back and oh boy does he look upset and pissed. My he really did figure something out. My little sapling I hope you thought the deal through because I'll use every advantage I have got to make you mine so you won't be able to banish me. You won't even realize what I'm doing before you fall too deep to deny it or even have a chance to get away from me. "I can't believe it. They lied to me for months! They hid it from me!" I heard Pintree say angrily and I just listened with a grin. He vented more about them keeping secrets and the lies he was told. Of course I didn't expect him to turn so suddenly to leave which he accidentally brushed against my statues out stretched hand which I don't think he realized but that was all I needed to be free from this. He stormed off right after probably went for a walk in the forest since those calm him down according to what he has told me.

I laughed as I got out of the statue and watched him walk further away. "It's good to be back Gravity falls just watch out this time will be different!" I said with a laugh before I teleported to my older brothers dimension and went to find him. It didn't take me long since he is my brother after all he knows me just as well as I know him. "Kill how have you been?" I asked with a grin. "Bill. I'm surprised to see you here. I've been better. You've been gone for a while now so now that you're back I'm assuming you need help from me," Kill stated with a smirk of his own. "You know me so well," I said with a chuckle. "What do you say? You get out of this place and we can get Will from Reverse falls before moving to the next part of my plan," I explained with a grin as I knew how this was going to go. I'm a demon after all and no one can deny that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha Cliffhanger well not a bad one but still Sorry if it's a bit short but hey at least it's a double update today right? Pretty good ain't it? I'm trying to make up for not updating from 2018 up till now so I hope I'm succeeding with this and that you guys forgive me for this. Thank you so much for being patient with me for updates. I have a lot of motivation now to write so there will be more updates. I want to know what you guys think of the book so far is it good? Do you want something more?