~1~

"Ahhh Texas.. finally here" I say to myself. It was very humid in the airport so after I got my luggage I left to pick up the keys to my rental car then went to go find it, After a 2 hour drive I got to my new studio flat that was only 5 mins away from the town centre.

BACKSTORY:

Y/N is a 19 year old that has just moved to Texas to pursue in her dream. She lived in London UK before moving as she got the biggest opportunity of her life. Y/N managed to get a scholarship at the University of Huston studying computer graphics for 4 years. The college was fully payed for and she was given a beautiful Studio Flat on the Top floor with a view of the city. She knew what twitch was and she played Minecraft and loved coding for this specific twitch streamer called 'GeorgeNotFound'. Although they hardly talked other when George wanted her to code something for one of his friends YouTube videos or his streams they were still good friends and they didn't live too far away from each other until she had to move. When George found out this news he was Guttered, you informed him that you would still be able to code for him and you can facetime him whenever he wanted too no matter on the obvious time zones. One day before you had to leave you got a call from George and i immediately answered.

FLASHBACK:

Gogy: hello how are you doing?

y/n: good thanks I'm just finishing up the coding for that video idea you had. I'm definitely going to watch that vid this hilarious. Who came up with this idea there genius!

Gogy: bahahaha thanks for that and it was Nick! and I can't wait to film it.

y/n: Nick?

Gogy: oh right I forgot you didn't know him. well my friend you are in for a treat!

y/n: WHAT!!! What the hell does that mean!

Gogy: Don't worry lol calm down! He lives in Texas I was hoping you two would become friends and he could show you around when you get there if you want?

y/n: Well shut up and tell me about him then!

Gogy: ok so his name is Nick but on minecraft its Sapnap.

y/n: Where did Sapnap come from?

Gogy: its pandas backwards but the d is backwards Clay came up with it

y/n: obviously Clay came up with it lol he's 'MR big brain'. i say making bunny ears with my fingers showing i was exaggerating.

Gogy: lmfaooo that's soo true. but yh anyway he is 19 as well, and he is going to the same university as you, and your taking the same course so I'm making you two become friends. He then winks of camera.

y/n: HEY! I SAW THAT?! And that is so cool! What does he look like i'll see if I spot him when I'm there!

Gogy: that's the thing I was hoping that I can introduce you to him before you leave then maybe before you actually start you can meet and get to know each other better?
this is what he looks like though

Gogy: that's the thing I was hoping that I can introduce you to him before you leave then maybe before you actually start you can meet and get to know each other better?this is what he looks like though