~8~

A/N:

UHMMM all im saying isss.....enjoy and if you know me...no..no you don't <3

_________

As soon as you walk in the door both you and nick go into the bedroom and lay in the bed for a few minutes before Sapnap grabbed your ankles and dragged you under him.

You cover your mouth as he bit into your lower thigh letting go of your ankles and grabbing your waist pulling you more under him. "GYAHHH~" You screamed slightly as you stared into his chocolate brown eyes both of you breathing heavily and not taking your eyes off of eachother.

His hands still roaming your body searching for your exposed skin, Your breath turns shaky as you get cut off saying "Babe what are you d-" He had found some exposed skin and carefully drags his fingers along what was your waist hands going up your shirt making you shake at his cold hands when you let out a little moan by his touch.

He Smirks as he stands up
"Get up, strip and bend over."
You nodded and swallowed the fear of what would happen if you were to say no.

You stand up and take off your
Shirt
Then bra
Then leggings
Then underwear
you shiver as you feel the cold hit your skin you completely forgot what the next task was before your thinking got cut off by a deep voice.

"I said bend over"
He demanded growling
You nodded and turned around bending over as you breathe in a out slowly breath hitching.
He grabs you by the hips and thrusts into you without warning making you jump but moan, he continues to go faster making you moan multiple times and you were about to cum.

He could tell so he
Stopped
You whined as he pulled out of you pulling you back by your hair and forcing you to your knees as he demanded you open your mouth
You did so and he didnt hesitate to shove his dick down your throat making you gag
He thoat-fucked you till he came and you swallowed most of it the rest was dripping down your face.

"Aha look at you, you little cum slut. So helpless..dont be a bad girl again."

He said his voice getting deeper at the end
You nodded and stood up to go clean yourself.

That day was fun and scary, but it was far from over yet...

________

After that let's call it 'experience' both you and Sapnap decided to shower.

"Want to go first?" He asks me.

"We can go together if u want."

"You sure?" He asked me making sure I was 100% confidant.

"Stop being silly plus we can save time and water if you just get in with me...what do u want a bath or shower?" I ask.

"Bath" Sapnap says while going over to it and filling it up with warm water. We both got into the now full tub of water Sapnap getting in behind me and letting me lay back to rest my back on his chest and my head on his sholder. With his arms wrapped around my abdomen.

I adjust my head to look up at him and he does the same to look down at me. We both shared a long and passionate kiss that soon turned heated and making us want to go into a round two.

I turn around now straddling his lap, lips still connected as it now turns into a full make out session.

Our lips disconnected and he moved his head to my neck placing hickeys along it as well as my collar bone.

I let out small slut-ish moans into my lovers ears turning him on more making him bite down harder leaving indents into my skin.

When I felt his raging boner line up with my entrance I sit up and line myself up with it then continuing to sit down on his cock and grinding onto it (🧍).
___
(IM WAYYY TO EMBARRASSED TO CONTINUE WITH THIS SORRY)(ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRIGHTING SMUT SO SORRY IF IT WAS BAD!)
______
(time skip to after that😀🤚)

We both got out of the bath and went back into the bedroom getting changed into out pajamas and putting a film of to fall asleep too.

We were both cuddled up leaving no gaps inbertween our bodies and soon after we both fall asleep.

______

A/N:

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER LMAOOOO ITS SO CRINGE AND I HATE IT🕳🧑‍🦽💨
Also another short chapter as the book is comming to an end :(

~VOTE?!~

~835 WORDS~