~2~

5 minutes into my shower Nick comes pounding on the bathroom door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT NICK?" I scream at him "I NEED TO PEE HURRY UP!" he shouts back.

"I JUST GOT IN CAN YOU HOLD IT?"

"NO! ILL BE QUICK PLEASE!"

"FINE COME IN!" I scream at him.

"Thank you" he says walking into the bathroom going straight to the toilet.

"your lucky the shower glass is one way glass from your shoulders below" I snicker at him.

"yea I guess" Nick says turning to walk to the sink to wash his hands. "thanks and sorry again."

"It's fine i'll be out in a few anyway. Let me know when the food is here"

"ok I will do" Nick says before shutting the door and going into the shared bedroom

I finish my shower and go to get dressed when I realised I didn't bring my clothes with me to get changed into after. I wrapped my towel around me and grabbed my dirty clothes and put them into the wash basket before opening the bathroom door and walking out into the bedroom.

Once I get there I walk in and I see Nick laying on his bed scrolling through twitter. He noticed i walked in and put his phone down, soon after he noticed I only had towel on and his whole face flushed a bright red and he tried to cover it up with the sleeve of his jumper. He says "y/n why do you only have a towel on?"

"Because I forgot to bring a spare pair of clothes with me into to bathroom..Whyyy are you so flustered? like what your seeing?" I start to tease him. I knew he had a crush on me because George had told me before I came to Texas and over the time we have been friends I have started to have feelings for him as well.

"w-wh-what n-no- y-yes" Nick starts to get nervous and goes a even darker shade of red stuttering his words like mad so I thought I'd tease him some more. I go to my drawer and pull out some of my lace underwear and bra and put it on. I feel like I'm being watched by Nick so I turn around to face him now only in a bra and pants and I catch him looking away quickly so I speak up and say "pervert" as a joke.

"w..what I-I-I wasn't doing a-anything" he finally manages to spit out

"I was joking I don't actually care I find it cute" I say now going to put on a pain of tight and revealing-ish shorts, with my chest still exposed with only a lace bra on I go over to Nick's wardrobe and get one of his hoodies and put it on.

I noticed that he wasn't looking and had his face shoved into a pillow while he was laying on his stomach on his bed. I took this opportunity to go over to him and maybe start something I know I wouldn't be able to handle later on...

I walk over to his bed and sit on his back, I then tuck my arms under his chest and lean down to whisper something into his ear. "You look cute when your all shy and flustered like that." I feel his body tense up underneath me then slowly relax when i dig my head into the crevice of his neck. We stay like this for a few seconds before i hear soft snores from underneath me I look up to see Nick fast asleep. I get up just in time as i heard the doorbell ring knowing it was my food i run to the door grabbing some money from my purse on the was to pay the worker. I open the door and take the bag of food from there hands and say thank you while closing the door and putting the food on the kitchen table.
____

I finish my food and Nick still isn't up and i didn't want his food to go cold so i get up and put my rubbish in the bin and walk back to our bedroom. I walk up to Nick and i shook his shoulder while telling him to get up as food was here and it was going cold. "okay I'm up thanks y/n" he said in a sleepy raspy voice. God i loved that voice so much i turned a bright shade of pink but before he noticed i walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

Nick came walking out of the bedroom soon after i sat down on the couch i was scrolling through tik tok looking at some random edits that the fans have made of the whole Dream SMP liking them all and even saving and following a few people. He walked right past me and went into the kitchen to go eat his dinner.

"Nickkkk" i shout at him. he shot his head up and looked round the corner. "im right here y/n you don't need to shout" he says sounding kind of annoyed. "sorry" i giggle a little bit thinking of what i actually called him for i remember "Want to watch a movie?" i say. "sure" He agrees cleaning up his rubbish and making both of us a glass of water and some popcorn to share. He walks into the living room only now realizing what i was wearing "is that my hoodie?" he asks his cheeks going a light pink again. "yea it is problem?" i say back. "no...no problem..i-i-it looks cute on you" he spits out. This time it was my turn to go a light shade of pink my cheeks feeling warmer and warmer by the second.

He put the popcorn and glasses of water down and grabbed a blanket and sat on the opposite side of the couch in a comfortable silence, we both had out legs up and our feet were touching sometimes playing footsies "what do you want to watch?" i say after a while. "hmmm... lets watch (your fav film)" he says taking a hand-full of popcorn and shoving it into his mouth. "OMG YES! THAT'S MY FAV MOVIE" i screech i was so excited that he liked it as well. He giggled in return.

Halfway through the film i started to get cold and Nick noticed and sat up "want to share the blanket?" he asks. "yes please" i say back. I crawled over to his side of the couch and layed down by his side. He wrapped the blanket around me keeping his arm wrapped around my waist while holding your hand, i had a arm leaning over his chest. After a few minutes of laying down like that i ended up falling asleep..

(you look something like this):

~VOTE?~

~1169 WORDS~

~CHAPTER 8 ;)~