~7~

"Morning princess" He says as i turn around to face him and we meet by staring each other in the eyes.

"Morning handsome" I say back to him.

I see his eyes go from my eyes then to my lips and back up to my eyes. I took this as a sign to give him a long and unforgivable kiss on the lips to which he immediately done back. "Want to go on a date after class today?" He asks me after we pull away but still staying close to each other. "sure" I say back.

We then both got up and did our normal routine this time Sapnap being the one to take a shower and me being the one to cook us breakfast. We then eat and go to class

____

(TIME SKIP TO THE DATE)

[3RD PERSON]

You and your boyfriend Sapnap were out on a date and he had taken you to a restaurant. It wasn't a long drive, nothing longer than 20 minutes but to them it felt like 5.

When both of you get to the restaurant you get out the car and enter through the doors and wait to get seated by the staff. Once you are seated Sapnap orders both of you a water and the waiter goes and grabs it for you. Once the waiter comes back both of you order, Sapnap ordering a burger and chips.

The waiter then turns to me and asked what i would like, you didn't hear her because you were too busy thinking of how good Nick looked right now and how lucky you were to call him your boyfriend, and for him to do this for you all last minute.

"Doll.." Sapnap said while giving me a 'are you ok' look.

"Huh..Yea..Wot" you stutter as the waiter and Nick both giggle at your use for words when you snapped back into reality. "What did you want to eat?" The waiter says repeating herself.

"OH! Sorry i'll have {Fav Food}" I say while handing her the menus. "coming right up" She says while walking away. You turn to look at Sapnap to see him staring at you with puppy dog eyes.

"What" i tilt my head signifying i was confused.

"HMM..Sorry your just so gorgeous.." He replied making both of our cheeks heat up.

I was lost for words. All i could spit out was a cough and a small "uh- i- Thank you- aha."

You then get an idea as you smirk slightly as you stand up and walk to his side to tease him. "What are you- oh why hello sexy" He says as you sit down next to him making sure to not leave a gap in between each other.

"Hey-" You laugh while pointing out of the window to distract him on what you are planning to do "What's that" i say to get him to look away so i could pull my stunt.

"What's what-" He says as your body jolts up "Mhm~" you quietly mutter. I feel something warm on my leg so i look down to see it being Nick's hand on my upper thigh as his thumb rubbing in circles.

"You really thought you could get away with trying to trick and tease me-" He said is a deep and seductive tone.

Quickly trying to process what just happened all i can mutter out is "nono- i- just-" You couldn't think of an excuse making him squeeze your thigh making you let out a quiet moan as u turn to give him a death stare you can see the huge smirk he has on his face.

"Your so cute when your helpless...such a hore for my touch and attention" He whispers into your ear, His hand now starting to roam your thigh.

"sorry-" I mumble quietly to where he could just about hear me.

"What was that?" He said in a cocky manner.

"I- I said your a d-dickhead!" Your voice raised slightly while his eyes widened as a small laugh escaped him and he grabbed your wrist dragging you into the bathroom. As he locked the door and slams you against the wall.

"Wha-" You didn't manage to finish before he comes up to you and places one hand on your throat and the other right next to your head. He gives you a violent kiss on the lips and when he pulls apart he chuckles when he says "Let's go i'll deal with you when we get home."

That sentence sending shivers down my spine "You wish~" i say before walking out the bathroom and sitting back down starting to eat my food that had been brought out to our table minutes before all THAT happened.

I take my time to eat my food knowing it was annoying him as he was so eager to go home. I could tell as he was sitting there death staring me while tapping his fingers on the table and the other hand letting his chin rest onto it.

"You ready?" i ask him as i finish up the last mouthful of my food.

"Yeah let's go" He says leaving some money on the table as we both got up and drove back to our house.

A/N:

HEHEH CLIFHANGER NEXT CHAPTER IS ;) SPPICYYYYYYYY!!!
THIS IS ONE OF MY SHORTEST CHAPTERS SO FAR SO V V V SORRY ABOUT THAT!

~VOTE?PLEASE..~

~876 WORDS~