~6~

~TIME SKIP (ONE WEEK THEY ARE NOW STARTING THERE UNIVERSITY COURSES)~
_____

"Y/N....Y/N baby wake up" Sapnap said my while placing soft kisses on head making me smile and turn a light shade of pink.

"mmmhhhm..what" I mumble, placing my head deeper into the crook of his neck.

"We have to get up for school, It starts today remember? Our first class is at 11AM."

"oh yeah.. i forgot. What time is it?"

"Just gone 9:30 so you have time to take a shower and eat. I'll get started on making us breakfast and you get ready for lesson." He said as he gave me a quick peck on the lips and got out of bed putting on a hoodie and sweats and leaving the room to make us food.

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and turning on the shower and getting it to the perfect temperature. I take of the oversized hoodie i am wearing (obviously one of Sapnap's), and also slipping off my short shorts. I walk over to the sink and turn on my speaker and put on my more upbeat playlists then turn to the shower and get in, letting my body adjust to the boiling water.
______

(TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE SHOWER)

I got out the shower and wrap myself in a towel while walking over to the sink and getting my skin care out, This is including some face creams and then applying them to my face. I then grab my make-up bag and grab out some mascara and some eyeliner and apply that to my face as well.

I walk out of the bathroom still with the towel round my body as i walk down the small hallway in between the bathroom and the bedroom.

Entering the bedroom i go over to my wardrobe and grab out a polo top, white tennis skirt and over the top a grey checkered jumper.

(LIKE THIS)

Once i was done getting ready i walked out to the kitchen to see Sapnap finishing up with our breakfast

Once i was done getting ready i walked out to the kitchen to see Sapnap finishing up with our breakfast. I go over and hug him from behind making him turn around and we share a passionate kiss on the lips and after we pull away i then skip over to sit on the small island making him chuckle.

"What you laughing at?" I ask him crossing my arms and pouting my lip like i was mad at him.

Truth is that i could never be mad at him so the best i could do is pretend. He was just too cute to stay mad at.

"You" He says turning around on his heel and bringing two plates of a fryup for me and him and sitting down next to me.

"What about me? Do i look ok?! Is my makeup smudged?" I ask him. going to get up to check myself in the mirror i get pulled back down and Sapnap continues on with saying, "No you look cute today that's all."

Butterflies.

"Thank you" i said turning to him and giving his a kiss on the cheek.

___

"you ready to go?" Sapnap asks while interlocking our hands.

"yup, Let's go"

We both walk out of our so called 'home', locking the doors and stepping into the elevator, pressing the button to the ground floor.

We get to the ground floor, hands still interlocked and walking out of the building to take the small five minute walk to their university.

Walking into the school they both walked into class and taking a seat next to each other at the back of the class in the corner far away from anyone but still close enough to be noticed by the professor and some other students that sat beside them.
_____
(TIME SKIP TO AFTER LESSON)

We both finished our lesson and packed up our stuff and left the room interlocking our fingers again and walking to our small shared house for the next two years.

"What do you want to do when we get home" I ask my boyfriend.

"I don't mind we can go watch have a movie marathon if you want." He answered but making it sound like a question for me to answer.

"Sure if you want to i don't mind what would we watch?"

"Well we could watch a series called 'on my block' if you want George and Clay told me that it was really good"

"sure."

____

Once we both got home we got changed into our comfy clothes and Sapnap went to go get snacks from the shop while i sent up some pillows and blankets and got the series up on netflix ready to press play when he gets home.

Sapnap got home 10 minutes later with a bag full of goodies including drinks, popcorn and some sweets. He went into the bedroom and put some grey sweats on and a white tank top (;]).

HOT.

He then came over and flopped onto my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head onto my chest "Press play" He said.

I press play and place a small peck on his head and start to play with his hair. With him falling asleep within the first 10 minutes of the first episode i start to feel sleepy as well.

"Hey love" I say while cupping his face.

"Yeah" He says with a deep and raspy voice.

IN LOVE.

"Let's go to bed. It's getting late and we have class early tomorrow."

"okay" He says while getting up with a grunt and stumbling to the bedroom using the wall as support while i clean up our mess and turn off the T.V.

I walk to the bedroom shortly after Sapnap and get into our now shared bed and cuddle up into his side and instantly feeling his body warmth fulfill me and my needs as he wraps his arm around me and stuffs his face into the crook of my neck.

We both fall asleep shortly after in each others warm presence comforting our needs

_____

A/N:

2 MORE CHAPTERS ;)

~1018 WORDS~

~VOTE? PLEASE...~