~5~

"Morning baby" Said Nick in his morning voice and god that voice was to die for. "MHMMM morning" I mumble while propping my head up from his chest and giving him a passionate kiss on the lips, after pulling away I ask"Should i make breakfast?"

"Yeah if u want i'll be there to help in a second" Said Nick.

I give him a simple nod and get up throwing on one of his hoodies and a pair of booty shorts and walk out to the kitchen. Once i reach the kitchen i go into the fridge and pull out some bacon, tomatoes, spinach and eggs and put them on the counter. I then go to the freezer and get out some hash browns as well as shoving them onto the counter next to the eggs.

I turn on the oven and put some hash browns onto a pan and shove them into the oven then turning it on, then going to grab a pan out of the cupboard and putting it onto the gas top stove and lighting it throwing some bacon into the pan following with some eggs and spinach. I then grab a chopping board out of the cupboard and grab a knife and start cutting the tomatoes in half.

I feel a pair of hands sling around my waist and a warm breath on my neck sending a shiver down my spine. "What you cooking?" Nick asks. I answer his question with "A fry up for my one and only." He kisses my neck and i let out a harsh breath. "Baby..How are we going to tell George? Remember about all the rules he said to us after we met for the first time?! We literally have already broken rule 1,3 and 4." i say letting out a giggle as Nick was now rocking us side to side.

"Weren't they just a joke though?"Nick asks.

"I'm not sure....should we call him after breakfast and tell him?"

"Only if you want to baby, we can always wait if you don't feel comfortable at the moment." He says in a comforting manor, now letting go of me and sitting on the small island in the middle of the kitchen.

I shove the tomatoes into the pan while flipping over the bacon and mixing the spinach around to let it all heat up evenly. I grab some plates out of Nick's hand and put them onto the side next to me and carefully put the eggs and bacon onto the plate following the spinach and tomatoes as well as, opening the oven door and putting the hashbrown onto the plate and shoving one towards Nick "No its ok we can do it after breakfast i don't mind if you don't we can just get it over and done with let's just enjoy our breakfast for now though".

"Thank you, and yes I'm fine with telling him now. This is really good by the way my love."Nick manages to say while stuffing his mouth with his breakfast. "Your welcome babe."

__________

Gogyy

hi!! How are you doing?
Read 9:32AM

Helloooo y/n! I'm doing doof how are you?

Read 9:33AM

yh good!
Are you able to call for a few minutes?
Read 9:34AM

YES! Give me one second then i'll call you!
Read 9:36AM

cool talk to you soon!
Read 9:36AM

<333Read 9:36AM

___

(ON CALL)

_

"HIIIIIIIIIII Y/N How are you doing? What's it like? How you finding it? Have you met Nick yet? OMG i have so many questions that need to be answered." George said as soon as y/n answered the phone not giving her an opportunity to even say hi.

"HIIII GOGYYYYY! I'm doing good! It's really nice and warm other than london. I'm loving it out here! And about Nick..." I shout back at George keeping the same energy to keep the mood going.

"What do you mean about Nick?.." George asks confused.

"HEHE.. HI GEORGIIEEEEE" Nick comes into camera and giggles saying hi to his best friend.

"Wait how comes you are in her dorm? Rule number 5?" George said getting a little angry

"Well about that...me and y/n need to tell you something.." Nick says and looks at me as if he was telling me to finish explaining so i did.

"Well.....We may have already broken rule 1,2,3,4 and 5...." I spit out in one breath and i see George look down in disappointment. Not long after it turns into a massive grin that causes me and Nick to look at each other in confusion.

"BAHSHAHAHAHAH I knew you would did you guys actually think i was serious about all those rules?" George says in between small giggles and huge wheezes. "I mean they were stupid and i knew you guys liked each other you both instantly clicked with each other your meant to be." George manages to say as he calms himself down.

______

(THE RULES)
__

Rule 1: NO DATING
Rule 2: NO KISSING
Rule 3: NO CUDDLING
Rule 4: NO FLIRTING
Rule 5: NO LIVING IN THE OTHERS DORM

___

"Wait so how did you break rule 5?" he asks

"Well funnily enough me and y/n are roommates so if you ever want to visit there is a whole spare bed for you" Nick says back

"EWWW tmi on the bed sitch Nick"

Everyone laughs at Georges comment and soon after we all fall into a comfortable silence for a few minutes until George speaks up again, "Well it was nice taking to you two but i have to go help my mum clean out her attic.. i swear that woman is useless when it comes to hand on work" He giggles out the last bit.

"BYEEEEEEEEEEE GOGYYYY" Me and Nick say at the same time then hanging up the phone.

___

"Well that went well didn't it!" Nick says throwing himself onto the sofa. I go and lay down next to him placing my head into his lap and he starts to play with my hair "Yea it went surprisingly well i can't believe he knew all this time lmao..Was it really that obvious?!"

"Apparently so"

_____

A/N:

ARE YOU LIKING THE BOOK SO FAR? WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT IN A DREAM SMP AND READER BOOK?! comment below a (<3) under the one you want to see next!

~QUACKITY

~DREAM

~GEORGE

~KARL

~VOTE?~

~1060 WORDS~

~CHAPTER 8 ;)~