Bottom?

Jimin POV.

The part of being a new student that I hate to face the most is coming.

" Okay class, we have a new student as your classmate. Please welcome him warmly. "

All my so called classmate shits look at me at this but I only look at the front blankly without caring anybody to stay calm throughout the day at the corner without picking a fight with anybody as I don't want to add another headache event that I had since I wake up. (he is literally rapping)

" Park Jimin ssi please get up and introduced yourself."

" But Sam you just introduced me as ' Park Jimin' I don't need to repeat myself, other information is unnecessary."

* Sam is a shortcut of Seonsaengnim which means teacher *

Some student 'woo' and other look displeased at my response like I care.

I heard someone whistle and look at the direction. Then I saw that gay pervert who groped my ass earlier winking at me with some of his friends who also wear the same smug face.

Fucking pervert!

Then to my luck again, I saw that annoying bastard which is always on my nerve since yesterday sitting a few desk away from those gay shit, looking at me with a same glare.

What the fuck is his problem?

Okay!

Great! Fucking great! Surrounded by a lots of annoying bugs for a year yeah great!

......................................................................

Author POV

Park Jimin, the fuckboy happened to be in a class which is worst compared to other classes. This classroom has a lot of troublemaker which is suit to Park Jimin himself very much.

After he get a long lecture from the teacher, the class continued with some student listen carefully, some sleeping the whole class while some played at the back.

' Strict All boys school my ass '
Jimin scoffed after seeing all of this.

He try his best to not punch the Kim Tae Hyung guy who is making a kissy face whenever they met eyes.

' Disgusting gay urgh!

I miss those chick... Shit I can't even go to a club now!

Fuck my life! '

He thought dying to leave this place as soon as possible.

He want to run away but he don't have any money to live on his own.

After a long hours of boring lecture to most of them, finally they have a break.

Student ran out quickly from their respective classes to the cafeteria.

He just sat at his seat not moving an inch yawning loudly.

Then he felt someone tap on his shoulder . He turned towards the direction and saw a handsome boy.
Yes a handsome boy, Park Jimin thinks this guy is handsome despite being a homophobic.

" Hi,I'm Kim Seok Jin. "

And took out his hand for a handshake.

Jimin thought this guy would not be boring so he accept the handshake thinking ' One friend won't hurt ' right.

.....................................................................

The now two friends were sitting at the empty bench inside the cafeteria talking casually without any grudge.