Still That Bastard ~

Hi everyone! I'm back with a smut yihaha! Hope you guys were doing well and thank you so much for all your loves and supports. I may take a long time to update from now on so I hope you guys understand. Anyway I love you guys. Stay safe. And also, let's pray for tannies fast recovery. Today is the last day of 2021. I hope 2022 will be a better year.  😭.

Continuation...

Author POV

" What?" Jungkook asked again as he look at the smaller with his sharp gaze. And this make Jimin gulped down the imaginary liquid feeling more intimidated by the taller strong gaze. He thought for awhile if he should just said 'its nothing and then turned his back on him or if he should continue acting like he doesn't care about it. And so he decided to put up his cocky face and asked, knowing the latter will be very annoyed by the words that is going to leave from his chirpy mouth.

" I asked if you'd like me?" Jimin asked again, bravely while crossing his arm in a very sassy way.

Not gonna lie but he felt shivered ran down on his spine when Jungkook crack his neck like he was going to put his fist on someone's face or more like on his face.

But still, he is Park Jimin and Park Jimin never back away, he can punch back too if needed. And that's how he convinced himself and put up his sassy but cold facade even though he felt sweat on his palm just by the taller glared.

He jumped a little in surprise when he heard the latter let out a sarcastic chuckled. It was like a psychopath who would smirked evilly before killing his victims. Jimin know he made the taller pissed off even more by his dangerous tone.

" No. Why would I like someone like you who spread his legs for anyone."

And this triggered Park Jimin, making his eyes widen in shocked and felt offended. He felt humiliated and also his pride hurts too.

" Excuse me!! What did you just-"

" Do you want me to repeat it again? That you are a slut?!" Jungkook interrupted him rudely making the latter face redden from anger.
Jimin mouth were wide open in speechless. He didn't expect this kind of replied and he felt embarassed for asking the questions. The more he realised what the other had just refer to him as, he was furious with anger.

" Oh is that why you were after my ass like a pathetic person you are?! " he said back, tone raising making the latter rolled his eyes at his choice of words.

" Like you are my type Park Jimin. I would never like someone like you! You are so full of yourself."
(A/N: don't lie JK!)

" nor you're to me Jeon! And you know what? You are so pathetic!!"

" Shut your mouth bef-"

" Why would I, Jeon? You were like a dog sniffing over me just a few weeks ago and now you were calling me a slut when you can't have your way-"

" I said shut the fuck up!" Jungkook said sternly with his teeth gritted but Jimin countered back.

" Don't fucking cut me off, Jeon!! You are not my father nor my boyfriend! And you dare to insult me on my face!"

" Neither you are to me too, Park!"

" Then fuck off!!"

" Bitch! You fucking started this and you make me look like-"

" Look like what?!"

" Don't fucking interrupt me or else-"

" Like I even care! Tsk!"