Guilty. ~

Update my beautiful readers!!
You know about the symbol above 😘
Okay hope you enjoy the smut chapter.

Jimin POV

After I pushed Jin inside his room, shaking my head at his hyperactive behaviours in a very done face, I headed to my room. As soon as I walk inside, I took my clean clothes from the drawers and entered the bathroom. And at that same time, Hobi hyung came out from there before I knocked on the door.

" Oh Jiminie, you came late today?"

He asked me and I nod my heads in tired, and said, " My phone got lost so I search for it for almost an hour but then finally found it at our locker room."
Then I remember the scenes that happened there. I just shake it off from my head at the thought but internally laughing at the hilarious face of them.

Hobi hyung simply nodded at this, with his smile and he walk out giving my way inside the bathroom after telling me he had used some of my shampoo which I didn't mind because we had almost share everything in this room.

I take off my clothes throwing them inside the laundry baskets and turn on the faucet, letting the warm water fall on my sweaty body.

Time skip

After I finished showering, I wear the clean white T-shirt and a grey mid thigh shorts. Then my eyes fall on the piles of clothes that needs to be wash before they stink the whole room if I kept it too long.

" Seems like I need to do the laundry." I said to myself as I pick up the basket and exit the bathroom with the towel on my wet heads. Then I saw Hobi hyung tidying his clothes.

" Hyung, I'm going out to do laundry."
I said, wiping my wet hairs with the towel while the other is on the baskets.

" Okay, but do you want me to accompany you?" Hyung asked but I shake my head at his offer as he seems busy too. I do not want to bothered him besides it was not that late so I declined him.

" No Hyung, you don't have to. It will not take too long." I assured him and he nodded at me in retuned.

" Okay, but call me if you felt bored." He said, joking and I laugh at him before walking out from the room after making sure I also brings my phone too.

It took about five minutes walk as I finally reach at the laundry area. Seems like nobody didn't need to do laundry today besides me, of course.

Its kinda get creepy a little since there is no single people out here. Well it was not that late so maybe some might have come too. I shrugged off the creepy vibes and enter the room, switching on the light and then started doing my laundry by putting the clothes first inside one of the machine.

Then a message popped on my phone right after closing the door/lids of the machine. I look at my phones to check who was it and saw the name,
'Horny Jerk' displaying on my screen.

Horny Jerk:

Baby boy ~

WRU doing right now? ;)

I simply just look at it for a sec and continued putting the detergent without replying back. But then a two popping sounds interrupted me again.

I ignored it and push the 'On' button first on the washing machine before sitting on the nearby counter and open the chat again.

Horny Jerk: Don't leave me on seen. :(

Horny Jerk: Baby boy?

Me: What?