Cliffhanging.

Update guys💖 I'm obsessed with Jimin bowl cut hair 👀💓💕

Author POV

"So you are telling me that, he bragged into your room and trapped you on your own bed and then he began kissing you in which you returned the kiss and then move to the process of fucking each other until I interrupted you two."

Jin repeated aloud after making the younger spill all the truths of what just happened a few minutes ago.
He is sitting on the chair with his arm crossed, facing opposite to the younger in a very calm face.

Jimin is just sitting on his bed looking nowhere but Jin, recalling what just happened awhile ago. He is still not recovered from his embarrassing moment.

Jin tapped his foot on the ground, still not satisfied at the answer that he just heard from the younger.

Then the said boy let out a loud sigh and said in an annoyed but defensive voice,
"Well its just happened okay?there's nothing to be explain more!" This make the older raised his brow in a suspicious manner. Then a mischievous smirk is playing on his lip, making the younger look at him in nervous.

"What's up with you Park Jimin~? First with Jungkook and then with Taehyung whom you hated the most so......" The older teased trying to make the younger confessed to everything.

As he can't no longer kept secret from the older, he started confessing everything to him.

"Hyung...."

"Yes."

"I think..."

"Yes."

"I think I'm a fucking Gay !!"
He shouted finally, half frustrated but half in relief because he doesn't want to suffered thinking about it all the time.
But Jin just stay remained in his seat , not showing any reaction but inside he smirked already knowing the answer. He just want to hear it directly from the him.
Then he replied nonchalantly,
"Not that surprised. So?"

This made Jimin stay speechless on his sitting position. He opened his mouth and then closed not knowing what to say.

Seeing his face, Jin then calmly began,

" Jimin-ah..... I know what you might feeling right now. I also know that you were frustrated after realising that and you might felt anxious about other knowing it. Am I right?"
Jin said in serious calm voice,like an older brother advising his little brother. Jimin just listen to him silently and nodded at the end, his lips puckered out a little. He is not being a bratty at this moment like he always did.

" just remember that you are Park Jimin." Jin continued making the younger raised his head looking at him in confused.
Realising that the younger did not understand what he just said, he laugh and said again,

"You dummy what I said is you don't care for anyone opinion about who you are so there's no difference in this too. You are Gay then be it. There's nothing to embarrass about being one yah Look at me..." He said without a break making the younger look at him in amusement.

Jimin then smiled after realising what the older is trying to say. Of course he felt anxious when he realised himself that he like man too, and he is also embarrassed after he insult the other about being a gay and now he is like them too.

" Thank you Hyung." Jimin said while showing his genuine eye smile to the older who look at him with a smile too.

.............

"What the hell! It was so awkward!!!!"

They said at the same time after realising what they are doing. Both of them cringe at their unusual sweets moment.