Ten

(I edited the cover photo adding her dark circles that I forgot abt lol)

I crossed my arms as I smirked at team seven, "welp, I bet I can find out a way to look at Kakashi's face before any of you do."

Naruto grinned and poined at me "you're on!"

After two weeks of grueling training, being reunited with my buddy Naruto again really brought out my stupid! Why am I always getting myself into bet situations like this!?

"... I think I have a gambling problem," I mutter as I wander up to an unsuspecting jonin reading a book, I think this's him! "Hey Kakashi, mind if I ask you something?"

He turns his head to look at me, "sure, but first can I ask you who you are?"

I give him a closed eye smile, "I went to the academy with your team!"

"Oh?" he muses with not much interest.

I nod, "can I ask you the question now?"

He shrugs, "I don't see why not."

My face erupts into a smile, "alright! Can I please see your face?"

"No."

My brows furrow, "why not?"

"What's the point of hiding my face if I show it to just anybody?" he says in a sensei tone, "anyone could be an enemy spy."

I pout and make my eyes water "...you think I'm a traitor?"

He sweatdrops "what? No I-"

"And here I thought an adult wouldn't treat me this way!" no time like the present to practice ninja deception skills, "all my life kids have labeled me as a traitor... and now the ninja I look up to the most, the Copy Ninja, thinks the same thing? A-and to top it off he doesn't trust me..." By now I've got tears pouring down my face in an epic show of waterworks as I let out ugly crying noises and latch onto the bottom of his leg like a child so he can't get away.

He awkwardly tells me to stop crying so I up the theatrics and cry more causing him to drop his book. Heh heh, hook line and sinker...

His head swivels around at the predicament, "hey I trust you, I trust you! What can I do to make you stop crying?"

I look up at him and say, "y-you really t-trust me?" with tears still running.

He nods, so I fein thinking for a moment before saying calmer, "t-then show me your face."

He shakes his head, "I can't do that."

I cry harder and let out, "m-my hero h-hates meee!"

By now I've created a scene and a small crowd of villagers have accumulated nearby, pretending not to eavesdrop.

"Fine!" he whispers back to me "but not where there's all these people."

I hop off his leg, my hostage set free, "yay! He trusts me!" and follow him into a dark ally away from nosey pedestrians.