Seven

^New cover!! :D Fun fact; Suzies callic (cowlic?) is on the opposite side as Inos.

Suzie's POV-

I sit up and observe my surroundings.

A... hospital room?

Hm, maybe I shouldn't have used that last jutsu heh heh...

"I gotta pee," I say throwing the blankets off of me. Wonder how long I've been in here, it feels like I've been holding it for a while.

After relieving myself, I go to wash my hands when I do a double take after glancing in the mirror.

Why is my forehead shining?

Oh yeah... I giggle to myself at my stupidity and face palm. My headband.

My face scrunches up. I forgot about the soap all over my hands... guess I'm washing my face too.

When I finish drying off my hands I lean against the sink and observe my appearance.

Hm, "I wonder where I got my eyes from?" The other Yamanaka all have just a blue colour. I guess mom has brown eyes, but mine aren't brown. They're the normal Yamanaka colour but with purple in the center and a visible pupil in only my right eye... I've also always had thin skin under my eyes leaving me with permanent dark circles.

A sudden knock causes my thoughts to poof away, "hello? Suzie, are you in there?" Anko Sensei's voice?

"Yeah, just a second," I call out while drying my face then flush the toilet with my foot, a habit of mine. Ain't no way I'mma risk touchin' that shit.

I open the door to find Sensei, Mai, and Tsudon standing around the room.

"How long was I out for?"

Anko smirks, "four days."

My eyes bulge, "four days! I'll never get that time of my life back, imagine all the wattermelons I could have eaten in that time or something..."

Everyone either sweatdrops or furrows brows while I try to remember the directions to the where watermelons are sold.

Ankle (tf autocorrect?) *Anko's the first to snap out of it, "yeahhh... we just thought we'd check up on you to see if you had woken up yet."

I smile and nod "oh, well thanks. I just woke up. Anywho, what happened after I passed out?"

Anko shrugs, "not much, just Tsudon finished his demonstration, then I brought my decision on what to do with you three to the Hokage. We're now officially a squad and went on our first few missions without you already."

My eyes start to well up slightly as my lips wobble.

Mai chimes in with the slightest hint of annoyance, "you didn't miss much. They were all boring anyway."

I grab hold of them all and pull them into a group hug. Awkward to them, lifelong memory to me, "we're ninja."

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|Time Skip|

"Ughhh, this is so boring! How can this be considered a ninja mission?" I grumble as I staple another paper of a lost cat, Aurora, to another pole.

Why go to a ninja academy for
six years if this is all we get to show for it in the end? I don't know why some people stay as a genin forever... may as well quit.