Three

🍁

So much arguing... I can't handle it!

Me and Ino were set with the task of grocery shopping and had run into Sakura, needless to say, I'm now stuck standing here with all the bags while they fight.

"Oh yeah?! Well your forehead's so big, people scramble from the streets yelling, 'timber,' when you walk past!" My sister yells a comeback at Sakura.

"Cha... That makes no sense, stupid Ino pig! that would mean I was really tall!" Sakura screeches.

"Maybe not to you and your big empty forehead, billboard brow. After all I do have the top scores in the class for written tests."

I've had enough of this shit... "BE ONE WITH THE DONUT!!!" I yell and get quite a few confused and weary glances from strangers passing by.

"What?" they both ask in unison as I form a huge sweatdrop.

"I dunno, I just got fed up with you guys's arguing in the middle of a market. No pun intended," I say then hand everything I was holding to Ino, causing her to almoast fall over, then I move Sakura to a different stand of fruit.

I put my hands on my hips grinning, "problem solved."

"Um, Suzie, you gave me Sakuras bags as well."

"That's my revenge for making me hold them all that time, wait till I leave before you give those back to her then you guys can fight when I'm not present. Toodles~"

🍁

"Waaah? Since when is the graduation exams today! I thought they were tomorrow!" I scream in horror as Ino blinks at me like I'm a baka.

She shakes her head, "that was yesterday."

"Yeah, but, I wanted to study more though! Who knows what's gunna be on this stupid test, probably a bunch of math or something equally as horrible!" I hate to admit it, but my sister's way smarter than me and aces her tests no problem while I barely pass mine, eheh...

She laughs and points at me, "it's not really a test, it's just a justu! Hah, and you thought it was a test! Do you even know how to do any jutsu?"

I shake my fist around in the air "of course I know jutsu, probably better than you at 'em too!"

She waves her hand dismissively, "whatever, we should head to the academy now before we're late."

"Yep, hey I wonder if the headbands come in blue green..." I say imagining myself wearing it.

"Pft, probably not," she scoffs.

"Wanna bet on it?" I ask determinated.

"Sure, you're on" Ino replies with a bit of a smirk.

Now what should we bet on... I grin once I think up something for my masterplan, "you have to ask dad if you can massage his feet and if he says yes, you do it, if no, you get to sneak into Sasuke's house and paint his toe nails pink."

Her eyes widen and her face droops due to the thought of doing that to her crush, then perks back up when she thinks up a senario for me "you have to go up to Kiba and make up a really believable lie that you have a crush on him, and if he doesn't believe you, you have to tell Sasuke how great and handsome he is!"