3 - Bloody wrists

Ok, so, with there are any problems with the chapter's text, like  letters that aren't supposed to be written { Â;Î;Ă...} please tell me in the comments so i can fix the problem!

Bakugo's POV

After arriving home, Bakugo sneakd into his room preparing for when his mom's gonna arrive home. He first took a shower and changed  into some more comfortable clothes. After some time of just laying in his bed he heard  his mom entering the house. He recognised her from the sound of her heels. He quickly rushed to the first floor to greet his mother before getting a beating for being ,,ignorant". Too bad his dad was gone most of the time, that stupid job of his.

,,G-Good evening" said katsuki with a cracking voice.

The woman stared at the boy witn an annoyed look on her face.

„Such a weakling, can't even speak properly." she scoffed while putting some groceries in the fridge, she then  grabbed  a bottle of wine and a fancy glass. She sat on the couch while searching for the remote, she couldn't find it and got mad, seemed like she had kind of a bad day today, and seeing katsuki's face just annoyed her more.

„ WHERE TF IS THAT PIECE OF CRAP WHEN I NEED IT " she yelled. Then she turned her head to the boy who was standing beside the table while watching her and praying to fucking God for his mother to not hurt him at least this weekend before going on that trip with the class, but today  luck wasn't  on the boy's  side.

„ ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME? WHERE IS THE DAMN REMOTE? DID YOU HIDE IT TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME?"

The boy froze as he heard those words, but then said-

„ W-What? NO, o-of course not! why would i do-„ 

He felt his cheek burning. He got  slapped pretty hard.

„ First, speak fucking clearly , you weak piece of shit!  And second DONT YOU DARE LIE TO ME! I know what kind of ungrateful lying brat you are!  Seems like i need to beat manners into you until you'll stop acting like an asshole to your mother!

„ BUT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, I SWE-"

This time a punch hit the poors boy body.

„I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME ONE MORE TIME YOU'LL SLEEP OUTSIDE"

After taking her anger out by giving  the boy some more slaps and punches, she took the bottle of wine and went to her room slaming the door.

,,Wow, getting beat up for some crap i didnt even do... But for real, how fucking annoyed must she be by seeing my face and beating me up for some dumb shit like this."

„Ugh, this is so fucking stupid" The boy got up, trying to ignore all the fucking pain he was feeling. He went to his room, grabbed some things to fix his bruises and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror at his reflection, disgusted of himself. He then washed his face with some cold water wiping off the foundation he put this morning on the dark circles under his eyes. He looked again in the mirror, tears in his eyes, he started to cough blood, a lot of blood. He panicked, he couldnt breath like he normally did, his heart started to pound really fast. He was having a panick attack for the millionth time this month. He put his hands on his head and started to make little explosions to calm himself down. After 20 minutes of sobbing on the bathrooms floor, not being able to breath normally, he calmed hmimself down a little. His body hurt, all the black bruises on his stomach made him hate how pitifull he looked. 

He slaped himself out of selfhatred of how weak he thought he was.

„ Get a grip of yourself you failure" he looked at himself in the mirror and spoted all the imperfections on his entire body.