6 - Safe with you

After everyone gathered in front of the bus, aizawa made sure that everybody is present. He gathered all the signed papers and made an announcement.

,, Class, quite down. So you will have a roommate. When we arrive at our destination you will share a room with the respective person. Of course there won't be pairs of boys and girls, only pairs of the same gender. The pairs are:

Midoryia x Todoroki

Sero x Kaminari

Uraraka x Asui

Momo x Hagakure    ( i don't ship them, god no, i just needed mina with jiro to sit together)

Mina x jiro

..........

..........

..........

Kirishima x Bakugo

When Kirishima heard that he is paired with Bakugo his face light up with joy.

,,  Bakubro isn't it awesome that we're gonna be roommates?!"

,, whatever shi- kirishima" Bakugo almost called the person that deserves least to be called that ,shitty hair,' .  He thought for a long time how kirishima didn't deserve to be called that, . He thought that the red head was already tired to deal with his  bullshit, so in order  not to lose him, the blonde haired boy tried to at least be a bit nicer. Only to Kirishima of course, he didn't want  people to think that he suddenly  changed and start getting close to him.

Kirishima noticed how Bakugo was trying to avoid calling him ,, shitty hair", but why. He of course enjoyed hearing Bakugo call him by his actuall name, but it was a little weird.

,, Now get in the bus and prepare for the long drive." said lastly aizawa sensei before turning around and start talking to recovery girl and All might.

,, Oi, Kirishima, wa- wanna seat with me?" Bakugo was still not used to this shit of being nice and all, but he still was trying.

,, Wow bakubro, SURE" 

Bakugo's POV

Everyone got on the school bus and took their seats. Me and Kirishima were staying in the back seats with soy souce and dunce face. Mina and  Jiro were sitting in the seats in front of us.

,, Bakubro wanna sit at the window?"

,, yeah, sure"

Sero and denki gave eachover a confused look. Guess they wonder how tf am i so calm.

,, Tf is with that reaction?"

,, Nope, nothing,... it's just that we never saw you this calm and quiet"

,, Whatever, and mind your damn buisness"

After an hour on the road i felt something heavy on my shoulder. I raised my head from my hand and turned to see Kirishima sleeping on me. (i mostly like kiri with his hair down so imagine him with his hair down right now, and if he would've been with his hair up he would've pocked bakugo with it, like he did to sero in the anime)  He looked so peacefull , i just couldn't bring myself to move his head even if someone saw us. I couldn't care less about what they'll say after seeing kirishima sleeping on me, i can't risk waking him up. After some time i fell asleep too.

----

,,Guys look at them"

,, Hm?  what happened denki?, Omg they're so cute!"

,,Shhh, you're gonna wake them up mina"

,, sorry, sorry "