7 - Care for me.

(the underlined words are their thoughts)

It was pretty late when they arrived at the place where they'd stay. Everyone got their room number and went to put all their things in place. 

Bakugo and Kirishima were organizing they're stuff ( bakugo was mostly organizing, let's be honest ;)  )

,, So this will be our room for a whole week, COOL. "

,, Mhm..."

,, Um, Bakubro, you fine?"

,, ..."

,, Bakubro?"

,, Hm?"

,, You were spacing out, wanna tell me what's on your mind?"

,,no. I'm fine"

,, you sure?"

,, YES I AM SURE...oh,... sorry."

,, Hey, it's fine"    Whats up with him? 

,, Hey, kirishima?."

,, uh Yeah?"

,, thanks, for,   for always being there for me when i needed um, help."

,, oh, sure! i'd be here for you anytime you need me. That's what friends are for, right?"  Hope we were more than friends,  but  if i can only be here with you like this, then i'll try my best to at least make you smile as friends.

,, yeah..., aren't  you going to bath?"

,, oh yeah sorry, i'll be quick."

While Kiri was in the shower I couldn't  stop thinking about that nightmare. 

I shouldn't get so close to him. 

In the end, everything will end and he'll get hurt if he cares too much.

Shit's going down and i can't do anything about it.

i fucking love that boy but... but i shouldn't love him.

Soon it will all end and i'll be forgotten. I can't let him in. I don't deserve him.

Bakugo was admiring the sky from the balcony. It was so beautiful. The starlight was reflecting on his soft but full of tears skin.

 The starlight was reflecting on his soft but full of tears skin

 He just wanted to be done with everything. His mind just wouldn't let go of the bad things from his past... and present. He just tried so much to prove that he's  worthy of people's love but in the end he turned out to be the bad one. He was just lucky to get a cool quirk but everything else was his work. Everyone else just had expectasions of him, and of course he tried to show everyone that he's strong, that he can do everything right, and that's just some of the things that brought him in this state.