"No!" ~ Chapter 2 ~

^This takes place when Izuku's birthday is going to be the next day! The setting is now UA^ 

"Hey, Deku-Kun! I was wondering if you wanted to go do something for your birthday tomorrow!" Uraraka said as he walked up to Deku at lunch. "O-Oh...Uhm... N-No-No! That's alright Uraraka! But thanks for offering!" Izuku said shyly as he waved his hands around. "Awww! C'mon Deku!! Why not?! I'm sure Bakugo-Kun would be there!" Uraraka said. The last part she smirked for. Deku felt his face get hot but no blush was showing yet. "W-What does Kacchan have to do with this?" Deku asked as he sat down to start eating. 

"Oh, nothing~ Just your HuGe crush on him!~" (That's what she said) Uraraka said slyly as she shoved Deku over slightly. Now Deku was blushing hardcore and anyone in the room would be able to tell at first glance. 

"Ok, ok! S-So I have a crush on Kacchan- I still don't see the big deal!" Deku said still waving his hands in the air. "You're so dense Deku..." Uraraka said as she shook her head looking down. "Eh..? What does that mean?" Deku asked in confusion. "Never mind that- Deku c'mon! Why can't we do something special for your 17th birthday?!" Uraraka whined as she grabbed Deku's sleeve and pulled on it. "U-Uhm, I just don't want to...it's not that special anyways!" Deku said this time rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Fineee..." Uraraka said as she turned back to eating her food. 

"So Midoriya, is it true that you don't want a birthday party because you feel as though your importance to the world is not a good reason for a party?" Iida said while waving his hands in the air in the weird way that he does. "U-Uhm, yeah! I guess that's one way you could put it..!" Deku answered reluctantly. "Ah, alright then Midoriya! Ochako makes sure you don't pester him about having a party anymore." Iida said. Iida said while pushing up his glasses. "OK! ok! I will!" Uraraka said right before she continued eating.

------------------------------------------

Bakugo POV: 

I was just walking back home from school when I saw Deku talking with his annoying group of friends as they walked to the dorms. 'Ugh... I wish I could be Deku's friend...' I thought to myself as I walked to the dorms, at a quicker pace now. When I finally reached the dorms I realized that I had gotten really far ahead, because I left the Dekusquad behind, and they were originally in front of me. HAH! serves them right for stealing My Izuku. 

I must have been thinking for a while as well because when I turned to go to the living room they were all already sitting on the sofa, including all of my 'squad' as well. It looked almost like they were setting up for something. But I tried not to pay them attention. I just walked into the kitchen to grab something quick to eat. But that's when pink ass walked over and GRABBED me! (incase u cant tell 'pink ass' is mina) 

"PINK ASS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled as she dragged me into the living room. "Simple! We're ALL playing a game! to pre-celebrate Izuku's birthday!" Pink Ass yelled out happily. "Tch, why does that damn nerds birthday have to be 'CeLeBrAtEd'?!" I asked trying to hide the blush that was clearly there. "ooooooOOOooOOOOo~ Ya blushing bakubabe?" Pink ass teased me. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed. 

"Alright, alright!" Pink ass said as she continued to drag me into the room. "Ok! We have everyone now, we can start playing truth or dare!" Pink ass said. "No, no! guysssss! We reaalllyyy don't need to do this! It's not even my birthday yet! Plus I don't wanna...do anything for it...." Deku said as he looked around the room. "But Deku!!" Pink cheeks (aka Uraraka) Whined. "L-Look I'm sorry g-guys! I really appreciate it! I-I do! It's just...You'll have to play without me... I'm sorry...!" Deku stuttered right before he ran away.

 I don't think anyone else noticed it, but I saw a single tear pour out of Deku's eye. "Man...did we do something wrong?" Shitty hair (Kirishima) said. "Hmm, I don't think so...But....we can't just play without him! we need to get him!" Pink cheeks said. "Wait Uraraka! Maybe we should just leave it for now...He may be dealing with something personal!" 4 eyes said. (Iida) "Yeah, dude your right!" Shitty hair spoke up. "Tch" was all I could spit out before I headed up to my dorm. 

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry, it took me a while to write this chapter! (idk why honestly) but I will continue to try harder to make this story good, and longer! I apologize for how short this is! Anyways tysm for all the support, you guys!! See you guys in the next chapter I hope! ^u^