III

-

-

It was the next morning. Klaus woke up first with a loving expression on his face as he gazed at his sleeping girlfriend whose head is on his chest.

The whole reality of the situation finally completely set in for Klaus. He was excited yet scared and can't stop thinking about the 'what if's'. What if he isn't a good father. What if Mikael found out and harm them. What if the child would end up hating him.

He was now starring at Ophelia's abdomen listening to the heartbeat. Enchanted on the sound he didn't notice his girlfriend waking up and noticing what her boyfriend was doing.

Smiling she gently grabbed Klaus's hand slightly shocking him that's she awoke without him knowing.

She moved his hand she was holding and placed it above his shirt that she was wearing.

He shaking pulled up the shirt she was wearing and slowly placed his hand above where the baby might be, scared that he'll somehow break it

"You know I had a surprise for you planned, but I'll give it to you early I guess." Ophelia spoke in her scratchy morning voice which Klaus found extremely attractive.

"Nothing can top what you're already giving me my love." As he leaned in to give her a morning kiss.

Ophelia grinned and moved away from Klaus making him pout and she reached to open a bedside drawer pulled a file out of it and moving back to Klaus as he grabbed into her shoulders and pulled her slightly above him and had an protective grib
on her.

The demigoddess placed the file on Klaus. "What's this my love?"

"The means to break your curse." She said so nonchalantly but still waiting for her thousand year old boyfriend's reaction.

"What?"

"The doppelgänger you told me about, the one who killed herself." Klaus nodded.

"Her bloodline didn't end, the newest one is....."

"My adoptive 'sister' I told you about, in mystic falls."

"I went to a library in Olympus when you told me about it and did some research."

"There was a picture of the female doppelgängers."

"And well I put two and two together." Ophelia shrugged.

Klaus on the other hand looked like a kid who just opened christmas presents as he placed a kiss on his girlfriend's temple for gratitude and looked through the file she put together.

This is what made the original hybrid fall in love with the breathtaking demigoddess beside him. She cared. She cares and thinks about his wants and needs without anything being forced. She made his undead heart beat.

Ophelia Zephyrine Olympus is his heart, his happiness, his queen, and future mother of his children.

"I had the shadows spied on them and a friend of mine, a child of Aphrodite infiltrate their little gang. She uses charm speak on them to spill info."

Ophelia had explained the best she can about her mythical life such as the gods, camp,prophecies, monsters, what certain demigods can do, romans and greeks, and whatever basics he needed to know.

So Klaus knew what this 'charm speak' roughly is. Apparently is sorta like compulsion.

"Promise me one thing Klaus." She said in a serious tone he barely ever heard in the morning.

"Anything my love."

"Jeremy, Jenna, and Caroline stays out of harm and alive got it?" Ophelia was all really Jeremy had before he ran away. Their 'parents' well her technically aunt and uncle slash adoptive parents but Jeremy's birth parents, always had neglected them. They favored Elena over them always while she, like Ophelia, wasn't even their real child. And while they had two other children it was always the doppelbitch and her victim syndrome. Poor elena gets everything but still never satisfied and always the little victim.

Jenna had always been her favorite human relative besides Jeremy. She always took her and Jeremy out while Grayson and Miranda catered to the whiny brunette.

Jeremy was her baby brother. Her rock whist she was still living a human life up till she was nine.
Ophelia so desperately wanted to take Jeremy with her but he was too young. And even when she was in Olympus with her now family or camp she couldn't take Jeremy as he was a human.

"I give you my word love."

"Ok moving on." She said in a more cheerful tone. "We don't know how far long I am."

Klaus had his mouth open. How did he miss that? "Right" "Do you want to go to a clinic or have me compel someone to come here?" He asked and gently stroking his girlfriend's hair knowing she enjoys the feeling.

"Let's just go to a clinic and you can compel us a appointment straight away." She suggested as she started playing with one of Klaus's necklaces.

"Hmmm let's go my love." He kissed her forehead and started to get up, he as much as he doesn't want to admit it but he was exited to know more about their unborn child.

-