V

-

-

Current time

Ophelia had woken up and thought about those days which was roughly 2 months ago. From finding out she's pregnant, telling her friends, and fully moving in with Klaus just a month ago. Turning around in the still sleeping hybrid's grip, she gazed at her vampiric boyfriend who looks so cute and peaceful. It's not often he's calm and not paranoid. But knowing he has Ophelia in his arms safely gives him a peace of mind knowing his beloved and unborn child are protected. Speaking of their little miracle, Ophelia has definitely gotten bigger and feeling the effects of pregnancy.

Mentioning about the effects, Ophelia started to feel a familiar wave of nausea over come her

Mentioning about the effects, Ophelia started to feel a familiar wave of nausea over come her. She swiftly shuffled out of bed and quickly got to the bathroom and disregarded whatever she could keep down last night.

Feeling the comforting warmth gone, Klaus had alarmingly woken up to his girlfriend nowhere in sight and went into panic mode but relatively calmed down when he heard commotion coming from the bath room and sped in there.

Klaus crouched down behind Ophelia and held her hair up and gently rubbed her back in attempts to soothe her. When Ophelia first started getting these symptoms Klaus had overreacted and compelled doctors to look over and and got a few witches too for a supernatural diagnosis, but nothing was wrong and he couldn't let the news getting out so he slaughtered all the witches. Such a fun weekend activity.

Ophelia was done throwing up and lean back against Klaus and he had gotten a towel to wipe her mouth with. Ophelia groaned hating the new norm for her in the morning.

Ophelia's pov:

Throwing my head back against Nik and I feel the aftermath dizziness of my mourning sickness. I feel Nik wrap his arms around and I relish in his warmth. Just as the dizziness pass Nik lifts me up and place me on our bathroom vanity with him between my legs as he passes me a toothbrush with toothpaste already on it.

After brushing the stench of vomit out of my mouth I attempt hop of the vanity just to almost fall, but thanks to Nik's reflexes he caught me before anything could happen.

"Woah careful there my love." Still holding me still in his arms Nik looks me over.

"I'm fine, you don't need to check me over." I turn around to face him and crease his jawline. Sighing he leads me out of our bathroom and to the kitchen still a firm grip on me.

Once I had set down on a stool by the kitchen island Nik pulled out ingredients to start making breakfast. "Who knew the big bad hybrid is such a chef." I tease him with a grin.

Nik turns around to face me with a mischievous look and retaliates. "As I recall that's not the only thing 'big' about me." I choked on my orange juice and my neck heats up to my face, the kitchen booms with Nik's laughter as I playfully glare at him.

"You suck." I mutter under my breath knowing I can't say much to that, thanks to his enhanced hearing he heard it anyways.

"That's your job." He added a comment as he puts a plate of french toast with granola and freshly cut fruit in front of me and a plate for himself.

Nik chuckles at me as my face red up again and I avoid eye contact.

-
Third person pov:

After breakfast Klaus and Ophelia was in Klaus's art room as Klaus was painting Ophelia whist she sat opposite him while reading a pregnancy book.

It was a comfortable silence for the two.

After a while Ophelia started getting aches on her back for staying in a position so long go she desided to get up and walk over to Klaus to wrap her arms around his torso from behind and place her chin on top of his left shoulder to look at the portrait that was relatively done of her reading the book from earlier.

"Don't you have some diabolical scheming to do." Ophelia tease her man.

"I'm taking a doppelgänger from children love, and besides we already have your brilliant plan." Klaus softy replied as he finished the final strokes of his paintings.

"Well I won't take all the credit, Annabeth helped being a child of Athena. Also when are we leaving?"

Klaus turned around with a 'whattt' look in his face.
"We?" "Your pregnant." Klaus deadpan, sure the plan was fail proof but he didn't want to risk his woman or their unborn child.

"Yes I know that, but I'm not glass Nik. Besides I wanna see Jeremy." Ophelia really miss her brother even though they didn't spend a lot of years together, but he was still her first brother she known and she wanted to get him out of that dreadful town. From what Mina, her friend that owed her a favor; a child of Aphrodite; that she sent to spy on the so called Mystic Falls gang, Jeremy was constantly put in the line of fire thanks to Elena's incompetence. Hell, even Caroline who was human is now a vampire because of her sister and her vampiric lap dogs.

Klaus opened his mouth to protest but was cut of my the pregnant demigoddess.

"I'm going and it's final." She said in a stern voice. "On another note, do we have cream cheese and cherry tomatoes?" She asked Klaus with a softer tone.

Klaus grimaced at the combination of foods.

Seeing his reaction.Ophelia rolled her eyes. "Don't make that face I can't control my cravings." She pouted and glared at him.

Even with her glare Klaus thought she looked like someone kicked her puppy. With a sigh he stood up and motioned Ophelia to follow him.

"Get your gorgeous ass in the car love, we're going grocery shopping."

-